CHAPTER 38 - Functions.

(Dialogues  in bold are thoughts)

Shivaay already proposed gouri so they just decided to do the ring exchange ceremony at home with only family.
They first did the ganesh puja to invite ganpati bappa to the wedding and so he will remove all the obstacles.

The muhurat was 4 days after today.
So today was engagement and they were at Desai Mansion.
Gouri was wearing a Paithani she was looking really beautiful.

(Gouri's look)

And shivaay was wearing a kurta he was looking really good.

Both shivaay and gouri couldn't take their eyes off each other

Both shivaay and gouri couldn't take their eyes off each other. Aarohi gave shivaay gouri's ring he took her hand he smiled at her lovingly and slid the ring into her right hand ring finger because his propose ring was already in her left hand ring finger.

Gouri smiled at him lovingly radha gave her shivaay's ring she took his left hand and slid the ring into his ring finger. Every one started clapping at this shivaay and gouri were lost in each others eyes.
Just then gouri's dadi spoke up.

Dadi :- "Now gouri shivaay you can't meet each other till wedding."

Shivaay and gouri both were shocked.

Gouri :-  "Dadi but why?"

Shivaay :- "Exactly!"

Aarohi :- "It's the tradition Shiv."

Radha :- "To keep the excitement for the wedding!"

Shivaay and gouri looked at each other and frowned they had no other option but agree to this. So after the engagement they were in garden sitting on the swing. They both held each other's hand.

Gouri :- "So We really can't meet until the wedding.God its going to be so hard."

Shivaay smiled at gouri who was looking distress.

Shivaay :- "It's going to be hard but we can do it. Our parents are right we need the excitement."

Now even gouri smiled at nodded.

Gouri :- "Ok then Mr Shivaay Goenka until wedding No meeting And no talking to keep the excitement."

Shivaay :-"Yes Let's see if we can complete this challenge."

Gouri and shivaay smiled at each other shivaay then kissed her forehead.
--
Next day it was mehendi, all the ladies both family's  were gathered at Desai mansion. Aarohi had to go to gouri's house because the mother in law makes the mehendi of the bride.

They had arranged the mehendi program on the terrace. Gouri was sitting on her special seat she was wearing a beautiful blue lehenga.

(Gouri's look)Radha did the sign to ward off the evil eye off gouri

(Gouri's look)
Radha did the sign to ward off the evil eye off gouri.

Aarohi then completed the shagun and she too did the sign to ward off the evil.

Aarohi :- "You are looking really beautiful."

Gouri :- "Thank you Aunty."

Aarohi :- "From now on call me Maa."

Gouri :- "Ok Maa."

Then the professional mehendi artist started making the mehendi.
Whole time gouri couldn't stop thinking about shivaay.

Gouri :- "I miss you shivaay. This challenge is really hard."

Gouri sighed and here his situation was the same. He looked at his hand which had Gouri written on it with mehendi.

Shivaay :- "I miss you yaar this is really hard!"

He sighed and smiled at her name. Back at desai mansion nia, meghana and priya started dancing and they even dragged gouri to dance with them.

Aarohi shot the video of them and sent the video to shivaay who couldn't stop watching it on repeat.
-------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

I'm sorry guys for this short chapter I'm still not feeling well And its been 3 days since i uploaded so i really wanted to give a update. Tomorrow I'll try to update a long chapter.

Thank you for reading this chapter❤️