CHAPTER 45 - Got You!

Shivaay :- "Ok then we are playing this game! But who will be the den?"

Nia :- "Akash will be the den!"

Akash :- "What?! why me?!"

Akash asked with a shocked expression others laughed at his expression and agreed with nia.

Aarav :- "Yes Because you are Champion of this game!"

Aarav said with a smirk akash rolled his eyes at him. He had now no option so he nodded.

Yuvraj :- "let's start! now count to 100."

Akash covered his eyes and started counting with that everyone rushed to different rooms. Yuvraj and Meghana were hidding in the basement and Aarav was hiding in Aditya and Aarohi's room.

Nia was hiding in shiv gouri's room And our love birds were in the store room. The store room was really small and this was a golden opportunity for shivaay.

He looked at gouri who was trying to look outside with the key hole. he held her hand and made her stand properly.

Gouri :- "Shivaay we are not doing anything here!"

Shivaay :- "Oh I didn't even said anything it's all in your brain chickchiki!"

Gouri :-"I know you well murkha."

Shivaay pulled her close and smiled at her lovingly.

Shivaay :- "Then what are we waiting for?"

Gouri couldn't hide her blush now she rolled her eyes at him.

Gouri :- "We are playing a game!"

Shivaay :- "Let them enjoy."

He pulled her more close he tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear. he kissed her cheeks and then leaned in, but just then someone opened the door  they pulled away from each other and saw nia standing there she closed the door behind her.

Nia :- "Sorry guys but he could have easily found me in your room so I ran here."

Shivaay nodded he was really frustrated but gouri was trying not to laugh.

Shivaay :-"Should i book the tickets for Mars?"

He whispersed in gouri's ear she looked at him confused.

Shivaay :- "No one is letting us do romance here!"

Gouri kept her hand on her mouth to control her laughter. Nia looked at them confused but shrugged it and kept looking outside through the key hole.

Here, even Aarav was in the mood to romance he back hugged piya who was looking out the key hole.

Priya :- "What are you doing?"

Aarav :- "Romancing with my girlfriend."

Aarav said while smirking at her she rolled her eyes and blushed.

Priya :- "We are playing a game Aarav!"

Aarav :- "So what we can romance while playing."

Priya pushed him away he fake glared at her.

Priya :- "No not now let's focus!"

She said with a shy smile aarav rolled his eyes but nodded.
Here, Akash was in shiv gouri's room trying to find them.

Akash :- "God i was sure they will be here romancing but shiv is smart!"

He frowned and closed the door he then heard some noise he looked around to see yuvraj and meghna sneaking out. Akash patted his back and slowly walked down.