CHAPTER 10 - Birthday.

The trio was outside the Goenka mansion. it was akash's birthday the next day so they were going to celebrate it together at 12:00 am like always.

Gouri :-"What are we doing?"

Shivaay :- "Let the birthday boy decide."

Akash :-"Let's party guys!! Please we did everything Sky diving, Bunji jumping, Roller coaster ride, Pranks But we haven't done a party yaar."

Shivaay :- "Itni si baat? then let's go i know a place where the party is happening."

Gouri :- "Where?"

Shivaay :- "My cousin Nia is hosting one."

Gouri :- "Nia But she was just here?"

Akash :-"That's nia Always ready for parties!"

Shivaay :- "Dude you still have crush on her?"

Akash :- "Shur up yaar pyaar karta hun."

Akash blushed.

Shivaay :- "Whatever let's go."

Akash :- "I'll Come in my car and shivaay bring Gouri with you."

Akash gave him a knowing look shivaay smiled and just shook his head But gouri had no idea what was happening so she just shook her head and ignored them.

Akash got in his car and drove off towards nia's house shivaay looked at gouri.

Shivaay :- "So shall we go?"

Gouri :- "Ok let's go I'll change at her house."

Shivaay :- "Ok."

Shivaay was about to go but  gouri stopped him.

Gouri :- "What about you?"

Shivaay :- "I'll change in the car."

Gouri :- "You can go inside and get change."

Shivaay :- "Everyone is there our whole family and someone will stop me and will start having a long conversation about my future with me."

Gouri Chuckled.

Gouri :- "That's true so let's go I'll drive."

She took the car keys from Shivaay and sat in the driver seat and shivaay in the back seat as soon as the Car was out of drive way Shivaay grabbed his bag and started changing.

He wore a black shirt and ripped jeans he stuffed his clothes into the Bag.

Shivaay :-"Done."

He looked up to see gouri stealing glances at him he smirked

Shivaay :- 'Irade thik nahi lag rahe tumhare."