CHAPTER 27 - Doll.

Akash :-"Dude I don't believe that you were only studying!"

Shivaay only rolled his eyes at him, nia and akash sat down on the sofa.

Akash :- "So what Is our next move?"

Shivaay :- "I don't know yaar I'm so confused about this it seems like we can only wait for the person's next move."

Nia :-"We can't do that what if the person does something more dangerous?"

Gouri :- "Exactly shivaay try to remember something from the incidents."

Shivaay :- "I got one call after that It sounded like a man's voice."

Gouri glared at shivaay who mouthed sorry again he forgot to tell her that.

Akash :- "When were you planning on telling us? After catching the culprit?"

Shivaay :- "Sorry yaar."

Nia :- "But what was he saying?"

Shivaay :- "He just told me my full name and that he is coming."

Gouri :- "Nothing else?"

Shivaay shook his head as No.

Akash :- "It's time to tell your dad shivaay."

Shivaay :- "You're right now I can't hand this but not right now it's too late."

Akash :-"Ok."

After deciding that there was nothing they could do they decided to go home akash and nia came in his car so they went home, So now shivaay was dropping gouri home.

Shivaay glanced at gouri who was looking out the window she looked like she was lost in her thoughts Shivaay held her hand and kissed it .

Shivaay :- "What's wrong?"

Gouri :- "I'm suddenly feeling scared and anxious shivaay."

Shivaay:- "Don't worry about it ok nothing bad is going to happen."

Gouri :- "Let's go back."

Gouri said with a scared expression.

Shivaay :- "We can't because we are already at your house."

Gouri looked out the window to see her house shivaay stopped his car infront of the gate.

Gouri :- "Then stay at my place tonight."

Shivaay :- "Tiger the offer is too tempting but sorry I gotta go Mom dad will be waiting."

Gouri sighed she didn't know why she was feeling so scared. Shivaay noticed her tension he kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

Shivaay :- "Don't worry your love is with me nothing bad can happen."

Gouri gave him a small smile and nodded she kissed him on the cheek too.

Gouri :- "I love you."

Shivaay :- "I love you more."

Gouri unbuckled her seat belt and hugged him, he hugged her back.

Gouri :- "Go home safely."

Shivaay :- "Yes meri jaan."

Gouri pulled away from the hug she smiled at him and got out of the car.
The security guards opened the gate for her she walked inside, when she was at the main door she looked back and waved him bye he waved back and with that he drove off.