CHAPTER 14 - Not in the mood

Shivaay kept thinking about last night's incident he knew he shouldn't have crossed the speed limit while driving but still the main question was How can his car break failed that's not possible because he just did servicing of his car.

Someone must have done it and he had to find out who.

Aditya :- "Shivaay! Are you ready?"

Shivaay :-"Coming Dad!"

Aditya called from downstairs, he was dropping shivaay to college today like aman said he told aditya about driving over the speed limit and the result was No car for month.

Shivaay checked his phone he had bunch of messages from Gouri he closed his phone and sighed he thought about talking in person with her in the college.

Shivaay :- "Chalo Shivaay beta."

He flung his bag over his shoulder and walked down he already had his breakfast And even aditya was done.

Aditya :-"Let's go."

Shivaay :-"Bye mom."

Aarohi :- "Bye Shivaay and be Careful!"

Shivaay :- "Don't worry mom."

Shivaay kissed his mom's cheek and rushed out after his dad to the car.
--
Here gouri was thinking about Their fight she didn't wanted things to get complicated between them she checked her phone again and still no reply from shivaay.

Gouri :- "Khadus!"

Gouri Sat down on the bed it was kinda her fault she closed her eyes and moments of their kiss flashed in front of her eyes unknowingly she blushed.

Suddenly she heard a chuckle she opened her eyes to see Her dad

Akshaj :- "What are you doing?"

Gouri :- "Nothing dad i was thinking about something which I'm really confused about. "

Akshaj :- "Trust me gouri I speak from experience you shouldn't waste your time being confused just follow your heart It will tell you the right thing I did and now I'm with my love and we have a beautiful daughter otherwise I still would have been confused like you."

Gouri smiled at her dad brightly and hugged him tight.

Gouri :-"You're the best dad! Love you!"

Akshaj chuckled and ruffled her hair.

Akshaj :-" Love you! And All the best!"

Gouri broke the hug and smiled at akshaj.

Gouri :- "Thanks."

Akshaj :- "Now Let's go before your Mom scold us!"

This time both chuckled and went downstairs.
--
Aditya dropped shivaay to his college and went to work. shivaay straight went to his first lecture and just when he entered he saw Aarav talking to Akash but after listening to their conversation he soon realized he was insulting him
Yuvraj was trying to reason with him but in return he insulted him too.

Shivaay fumed in rage he rushed towards them Aarav's back was towards shivaay so he didn't notice him coming.

Aarav :- "Hamesha uss over smart ki chamcha giri karte rehte ho! "

Shivaay Kept a hand on Aarav's shoulder.

Aarav :- "Kon hai ?"

Shivaay :-"Tera baap!"