CHAPTER 47 - Shivgouri

Gouri was walking down the stairs but suddenly she slipped and rolled down the stairs. She was badly hurt she held her baby bump tightly and yelled in pain.

Shivaay :- "GOURI!!"

Shivaay woke up with a jolt he was sweating and was breathing fast. He looked at his left to see gouri who was sleeping peacefully she had kept her both hands on her belly.

He kissed her forhead and ran his hand through her open hair.

shivaay was having these nightmares nowadays. he suddenly wakes up in the middle of the night after seeing gouri falling in dream. This made him really sacred and extra protective of her.

He kept his hand on top of her hand and tried to get back to sleep but he couldn't shake off the fear so he sat up
He hardly slept since one month.

He haven't told gouri about it because he didn't wanted her to worry. He really didn't wanted anything to happen to gouri and their babies He loved them too much. He then suddenly felt movement from gouri. She sat up when she saw him awake he looked extremely worried.

Gouri :- "Shivaay what happened?"

Shivaay :- 'Uhh...umm.. nothing."

Gouri :- "Are you dumb? Anyone can tell you are worried sick about something so please tell me."

Shivaay sighed he held her hand and told her everything. He watched her expression change from confusion to worry.

Gouri :-"Shivaay why didn't you tell me?"

Shivaay :-"I didn't wanted you to worry."

Gouri sighed she held his hand and kissed his cheeks.

Gouri :- "Nothing is going to happen to me or to our babies ok."

Shivaay smiled a little and nodded he kissed her forhead and pulled her into a hug she ran her hand through his hair and rubbed his back with her other hand.

Yes indeed the dream made her worried too but she knew nothing bad was going to happen Because bappa was with them.

Suddenly gouri felt pain in her stomach she pulled away from the hug and held her stomach.

Shivaay :- "What happened ?! Are you ok?!"

Shivaay asked worried, gouri held his hand tight then she felt her water broke.

Gouri :- "ITS HAPPENING!!!"

Shivaay quickly got up he helped her standing up and they walked downstairs.

He called for his mom dad
Aditya got the keys and brought the car to the main door. Aarohi and shivaay helped her to sit on the back seat aarohi and shivaay then sat on the either side of her.
Shivaay was constantly praying to bappa to make everything go smoothly.
---
In just 20 min they were at the hospital she was immediately taken to the delivery ward and shivaay was going to be in there with her. Gouri was in much pain and shivaay couldn't see her like this. He held her hand tightly.

Gouri was screaming in pain the doctor was asking her to push.

Shivaay :- "Gouri you can do it just little more."

Gouri :-"I'M TRYING!!"

Just then they heard their babies cry.

Doctor :- "Congratulations the first baby is a boy!"

Doctor asked shivaay to cut the umbilical cord he nervously did so. Then the doctor gave him to shivaay He looked at his baby boy who was crying shivaay smiled at him with tears in his eyes.

He looked at gouri who was smiling with tears. He gave her their baby boy she held him with a smile a lone tear escaped from her right eye.

Then the nurse took the baby boy and gouri's pain started again she had to push again because they were going to be parents of twins. Gouri pushed again and with that they heard their babies first cry.

Doctor :- "Congratulations it's a girl! A boy and a girl Mr and Mrs goenka!"

Shivaay and gouri looked at each other with happy tears. Again the same procedure was repeated shivaay had to cut the umbilical cord. Doctor gave the baby to shivaay who smiled at his baby girl he gave gouri to hold her who held her with smile.

It was the Best feeling in the world and no one could describe it.

One month later.

Akash :- "Ab bata bhi do Naam!"

Nia :- "Yes please!! We can't wait."

Aarav :- "Hurry up guys!"

Gouri :- "Yes yes guys just wait."

Today was the naming ceremony of our little goenka's. Everyone was really excited to know the name of the little goenka's.
Gouri and shivaay then smiled at each other and removed the curtain.

Ayansh And Shivangi Goenka!

Shivaay :- "Ayansh means First ray of light and gift of god and it's the name of lord Vishnu."

Gouri :- "And Shivangi means auspicious and beautiful and it's the name of maa durga too. "

Priya :- "Wow guys amazing names!!"

Yuvraj :- "With beautiful meanings!"

Meghana :- "Really cute and they sound so cool too."

Then Others got busy in discussing the names and here Shivaay and gouri were busy looking into each other's eyes. All the memories flashed through their eyes how they used fight how they used hate each other and later how they realized their love.

How they confessed and how they got married and now they were parents of two beautiful babies.

Shivaay :- "I love you Chikchiki."

Gouri :- "I love you more murkha."

Shivaay pulled her into a tight hug.

Shivaay :- "Thanks for coming into my life and for making it so beautiful."

Gouri :- "Thanks for coming into my life too."

Shivaay kissed her forehead she looked up at him and smiled he smiled back.

❤️SHIVGOURI FOREVER ❤️

Thank you so much for all the love and support guys I am so grateful to you all! ❤️
I really hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did and thanks for being so patient with me throughout the story it means the world to me❤️

Lots of love to you all❤️
See you soon ;)