CHAPTER 39 - Badshah.

Today it was haldi and sangeet together. So finally shivaay and gouri could meet each other and they were really excited about it. the function was going to be at Goenka mansion in the garden.
So desai's headed towards the goenka mansion.

Gouri was wearing a yellow dress.

(Gouri's look)

And shivaay was wearing a white kurta.

(Shivaay's look)

Both were looking really good. Both mother's did the sign to ward off the evil eye from there kids.

After one hour drive Desai's finally reached goenka mansion. Radha couldn't stop blushing and shivaay's condition was the same he was waiting for her meanwhile akash was giving him a teasing look.

Akash :- "Hayee Raha nahi jata!"

Shivaay :- "Tere bhi time aayega!"

Akash blushed at the thought of his wedding shivaay chuckled at his expression. Just then he heard her payal he smiled to himself he looked at the door where he saw her coming even she was looking at him with the same blush.

She was looking really breath taking he couldn't take his eyes off her. Even gouri couldn't take her eyes off him even in the simple look he manages to look hot.

Nia nudged gouri's shoulder and gave her a teasing look. Aditya and Aarohi welcomed the Desai's. Shivaay stood beside gouri and smirked at her.

Shivaay :- "Hot lag rahi hai."

Gouri :- "Yeah I know."

Gouri said while winking Shivaay whispered in her ear.

Shivaay :- "Don't do it varna mujhse control nahi hoga."

Gouri looked at him with wide eyes he winked at her she looked down and blushed they really missed this. Just then The elders took them to the garden and made them sit on their special seats.

First their mothers applied haldi to them radha and aarohi both had tears in their eyes. Shivaay kissed aarohi's cheek and gouri kissed radha's cheek.

After them even their dad's applied haldi to them and their condition was same as their mother. And even this time gouri and shivaay kissed their dad's cheek. After them Everyone started applying haldi to them one by one.