CHAPTER 46 - Chocolates.

After 2 years.

Now shivaay was a successful and famous boxer he even handled the business well. Aditya was retired now so he and aarohi were spending their time by exploring the world. And gouri was a famous interior designer and social worker.

Akash is now a Police officer he is very brilliant in his work and nia she is a doctor now they both got married year before. Nia was the one who proposed akash on his birthday.

And Aarav priya were now business partners they both got married six months before. Aarav was the one who proposed priya and Their parents were happy too.

Yuvraj and meghana well their marriage was arranged because aman and ira were happy with yuvraj and same with yuvraj's parents. Yuvraj is now a bank manager and meghana is a   math professor in the most well know college of Mumbai.

So present time

Shivaay is currently in his office doing a business meeting just then he got a call He looked at the caller ID and it was their gynecologist Mrs deshmukh . So he picked it up immediately.

Shivaay :-  "Good afternoon Mam."

Mrs deshmukh :- " Good afternoon Mr goenka i have a great news for you so please come to the hospital with mrs goenka."

Mrs deshmukh sounded really happy and excited so shivaay only hoped for the best.

Shivaay :- "Yeah sure mam."

With that mrs deshmukh disconnected the call. Shivaay prayed to bappa he was really excited.

From few weeks gouri was having the symptoms of pregnancy so they decided to do the test and now for the results their doctor called them. He immediately called gouri.

Gouri :- "Hey shivaay."

Shivaay :- "Where are you Gouri? I'm coming to pick you up."

Gouri was now feeling worried.

Gouri :- "I'm at my office but what happened?"

Shivaay :- "Mrs deshmukh called us to the hospital."

Now  even Gouri was more than excited.

Gouri :- "Really? Do you think it is..

Shivaay :-  "She sounded excited too so I hope for the best."

Gouri :- "God get here fast murkha I'm excited!"

Shivaay chuckled he told her he will be there in 10 minutes and disconnected the call. He grabbed his car keys and told his secretary Mr sharma to cancel all his meetings. He rushed to his car and headed towards her office.
--
Here gouri grabbed her handbag  and told her secretary to cancel her  appointments. She waited outside and like he said he was here in 10 minutes.

She sat in the passenger seat and with that they headed towards the hospital.

Gouri :- "God i'm so excited yaar!"

Shivaay :- "Me too."

He held her hand and kissed it.
----
After  a 15 minutes drive they finally reached the hospital. They rushed towards mrs deshmukh's office. She was going through some reports.

Shivaay :- "Can we come in mam?"

Mrs deshmukh looked up at them with a smile and nodded. Shiv gouri looked at each other with a smile and walked in.

Mrs deshmukh :- "Please have a seat."

They both sat down mrs deshmukh handed them the reports.

Mrs deshmukh :"Congratulations Mr and mrs goenka You guys are going to be parents."

Shivaay gouri looked at her and then at each other with tears in their eyes. They both looked at the reports and yes they were positive.

Shivaay :- "Tha--nk thank you so much mam."

Gouri :- "Really thank you."

They both had tears of happines in their eyes they were going to be parents!

Mrs deshmukh explained them everything what they should do and what not. What gouri should eat and what not. She explained them that they have to come for check ups time to time.

After this she congratulated them again and they headed back home.
But before they called adirohi who were extremely happy they decided to come back home immediately.

And now they both were in the car. Shivaay held her hand and kissed it.

Shivaay :- "Congratulations! We are pregnant!"

Gouri smiled brightly she kissed his cheeks.

Gouri :- "Congratulations to you too Goenka!"

Shivaay kept a hand on her cheek and kissed her  she kissed him back it was full gentle and full of love. They pulled away and smiled at each other lovingly.

Shivaay :- "Thank you for making me the happiest guy alive."

Gouri :-" Thanks to you too!"

Shivaay :-" So now baiko (Wife) do you want chocolates?"

Gouri :- "YES !!"

She said in happiness he chuckled and got some chocolates from a shop.
She ate them happily like a kid and even fed some to shivaay.

He kissed her forehead.

Shivaay :- "I love you."

Gouri :- "I love you too."

-----------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to show the good news of shiv gouri so now you will get some scenes of the pregnancy and then some scenes of their kid after they are 5 years old or more. I hope you will enjoy and

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys ❤️