CHAPTER 42 - No matter what.

After the feast and some photoshoot now it was time for gouri to go to her new home. It was really a emotional moment for the whole desai family.
Aditya and aarohi reassured Akshaj radha that they will take good care of gouri. Even shivaay again reassured them.

When Gouri hugged akshaj she couldn't hold back her tears even akshaj who was holding back his tears burst out crying he hugged her back. Now everyone had tears in their eyes.

Akshaj pulled away from the hug and kept his hand on her head.

Akshaj :-" Take care of yourself and your new family and remember your parents are always with you no matter what."

Gouri smiled and nodded she then looked at her mother who was already crying she hugged her and with that they burst out crying. Even Aarohi rememberd her vidai aditya held her hand and squeezed it gently. Here even shivaay was in tears he couldn't see gouri like this.

Radha pulled from the hug and kept her hand on gouri's cheek.

Radha :-" Take care and remember what your baba said.. take care of your new family and we are always here."

Gouri nodded she touched her parents feet even shivaay touched their feet once again. They gave them blessing.

Then shivaay held gouri's hand and smiled at her reassuringly.
Akshaj escorted them to their car which was decorated with roses.

Gouri once again hugged her parents and then sat in the back seat with shivaay. She looked out the window once again and waved at her parents who waved back and with that they headed towards goenka mansion.

Shivaay wiped her tears, gouri rested her head on shivaay's chest he kept his hand on her shoulder and pulled her close.

Shivaay :- "Gouri I'm sorry."

Gouri looked at him confused.

Shivaay :- "Because of me you have to leave your home and your parents."

Gouri couldn't help but chuckle at this She kept her hand on his cheek and smiled at him.

Gouri :- "Hayee meri jaan.. it's not your fault i know it hurts to leave your family but I got another loving family and a stupid loving husband don't worry I want this."

Shivaay :- "Stupid huh? You will get your punishment for this!"

Gouri :- "Not today Mr because we have to do satya narayan puja first!"

Shivaay :- "Koi nahi kabhi toh haath main aaogi."

Gouri and shivaay smirked at each other.
--
After One hour drive they finally reached goenka mansion. The whole house was beautiful decorated gouri smiled to herself. Whole family was standing at the door to welcome gouri and shivaay.

Kalash filled with rice was placed at the door and infront of it was a plate filled with Alta and white cloth in front of it.

Aarohi :-" Now gouri push this kalash with your right foot and then keep your feet in this Alta and walk on this cloth."

Gouri nodded she lifted her lehenga a little and pushed the kalash with her right foot and then kept her feet in the Alta and walked on the cloth leaving behind auspicious foot print which are symbol of maa lakshmi.

Aarohi took gouri to her new room which was her and shivaay's room now. And when gouri got their she got a beautiful surprise.

In the whole room their were pictures of Shivaay and gouri on the wall and on one part of the wall there were small pictures from their childhood to now.