CHAPTER 37 - Plan.

Gouri ran to the terrace shivaay followed after her he catched up to her and held her hand he pulled her close.
She had her eyes closed he pecked her lips she blushed and opened her eyes.

Shivaay :- "Gouri i want to ask you something."

Gouri :- "You can ask me anything you know that."

Gouri said while still blushing Shivaay smiled and ran his hand through his hair.

Shivaay :- "This is kinda special."

Gouri was now confused shivaay sat on his one knees he held her hands and looked into her eyes.

Shivaay :- "Bas tera khayal hai
ab mere dil main rooh main,
bas ab tu hi tu hai har jagah,
kab itna jaruri ho gaya tu
mujhe na pata chala,
Bas itna pata hai ab tu hi mera dil hai."

Gouri had tears in her eyes she closed her eyes and the tears rolled down her cheeks shivaay wiped them and made her look at him.

Shivaay :- "Mahadev ki iss nagri main mahadev ka aashirwad leke puchna chata hun...Will You Marry me?"

Gouri let out her breath she didn't realize she was holding in she burst out crying shivaay felt like he did something wrong so he started panicking.

Shivaay :- "I'm really sorry if you didn't like it...

Gouri chuckled.

Gouri :-" Dumb! I loved it! I want to marry you!! YES!! ITS A YES!!"

Now shivaay had tears in his eyes he stood up and wiped her tears then even gouri wiped his tears. Shivaay took out a ring from his pocket.

Shivaay :- "This is not a gold or diamond one i'm sorry i couldn't find one in the temple

But before shivaay could finish gouri kissed him hard she pulled away from the kiss and smiled at him.

Gouri :- "This is the most beautiful ring i have ever seen and gold and diamond rings are nothing in front of it!"

Shivaay kissed her again it was a hard and passionate one they bend down a little after seconds they pulled away and chuckled.

Shivaay :- "What did i do to find you!"

Gouri chuckled at this. He then held her hand and slid the ring in her ring finger.

Shivaay :- "I kept this ring infront of mahadev and took his blessings."

Gouri was surprised shivaay chuckled after seeing her expression.

Shivaay :- "When we were praying I gave the ring to pandit ji and he kept it near mahadev and I asked his blessings."

Gouri :- "Wow really? When did you plan all this?"

Shivaay :- "Just today. And Gouri i want to fullfil all your wishes I want to give you all the happiness of this world. I'll support you and I'll always be with you in every step of our life."

Gouri :- "You are my happiness shiva. And not just you even i want to fullfill all of your dreams. I'll support you and I'll always always be with you in every situation of our life."

Shivaay blushed at her words and at the new nickname.

Shivaay :- "Shiva huh?"

Gouri :- "Suits you."

She winked at him and hugged him he smiled and hugged her back.

Gouri :- "Shivaay this time more tight!"

Shivaay chuckled and hugged her tightly.
--
Now Gouri and shivaay were lying down, the terrace was filled with matters for guest so it was no problem. gouri's head was on shivaay's chest and he was playing with her hair which was now lose. They both were looking up at the moon which was looking really beautiful.

Gouri :- "We need to ask our parents."

Shivaay :- "Don't worry already done."

Gouri looked at him surprised he chuckled.

Shivaay :- "I asked your parents and my parents first before asking you. And they said Yes!"

Gouri :- "Seriously when did you plan all this?"

Shivaay :- "Today."

Gouri sat up and so did shivaay.

Gouri :- "Just in one day?"

Shivaay :- "Yes Ab raha nahi jata but take your time I'll wait."

Shivaay said while caressing her cheek, Gouri pinched his cheeks and then kissed his cheeks.

Gouri :- "Even I can't wait now."

Shivaay :- "Acha ji?"

Shivaay kept his hand on her waist and pulled her more close.

Gouri :- "Yes Now I can't wait Ab toh main Mrs gouri Shivaay goenka ban ke rahungi aur tumhe Mr Shivaay gouri desai banake rahungi!"

Shivaay smiled at her he leaned forward and she leaned backward they both laid down he kissed her forehead and then cheeks and then he kissed her she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Thankfully they closed the door before so no one could burst in.They pulled away and smiled at each other Shivaay and gouri sat up now shivaay rested his head in gouri's lap and she was playing with his hair.

Shivaay :- "I love you gouri."

Gouri :- "I love you more shivaay."
-------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Guys Now shivaay and gouri's marriage track will start. Don't worry it's not ending yet I want to show some after marriage moments so relax because you guys are going to get lots of shivaay gouri scenes.

And Sorry for the short chapter hope you enjoyed it and Thank you so much for reading this chapter❤️❤️