CHAPTER 43 - Kheer.

Next day, Gouri woke up she saw shivaay who was cuddled close to her He was wearing his tank T-shirt.

He was looking really cute while sleeping and that's she couldn't help but kiss his cheeks. He smiled in his sleep gouri too smiled she then slowly lifted his hand which was on her waist and placed it on the pillow.

She  sat up and tied her hair in a bun she  then looked at herself she was wearing shivaay's shirt she remembered their special night. she blushed at the memories She stood up and took out a dress from the cupboard and She went into the bathroom to get ready.

After 10 minutes she was done with her shower she did her hair and then checked her appearance in the mirror, she was looking really amazing.

(Gouri's look just with a mangalsutra)

-"Wow"

She turned around to see shivaay he was looking at her with his head resting on his hand.

Shivaay :- "Hot wait What you say in marathi...yeah Tavka!"

Gouri :- "Oh asa ka? Aata uth lavkar alshi kuthla" (Oh really? Now get ready lazy. )

Shivaay :- "You know that I can understand marathi very well."

Gouri :- "I know but teasing you in marathi is fun."

Shivaay :- "Oh I see."

Shivaay smiled. He stood up and before gouri could do anything he picked her up bridal style.

Gouri :- "Shivaay please put me down! I need to go downstairs."

Shivaay :- "Seriously Gouri pati ke bhi wishes pure karo."

Shivaay said with a smirk she  smiled and rolled her eyes.

Gouri :- "Oh I know all Your wishes."

Shivaay :- "Then Fulfill them."

Gouri :-  "Adhi tayar ho!" (First get ready!)

Shivaay :- "Oh ok baiko." (wife)

He let her down but before he kissed her cheek. He took his blue t shirt and black plants from the cupboard and went into the bathroom.

Gouri :- "Bavlat "( Stupid)

She chuckled and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Aarohi was already cooking something she smiled at gouri when she saw her.

Aarohi :- "Good morning Gouri. You are looking beautiful."

Gouri :-  "Thank you maa and Good morning."

Gouri saw that aarohi was making kheer and kheer  was her favorite. She smiled excitedly.

Gouri :- "Wow kheer!"

Aarohi :-  "You like kheer right?"

Gouri :- "I love it!"