CHAPTER 16 - Propose.

Aditya :- "Shivaay Where are you taking us?"

Shivaay :- "Dad have some patience."

Aarohi :- "But Shivaay...

Shivaay :- "Mom Please wait Trust me you guys will be happy!"

Shivaay And the gang planned a big surprise for aditya aarohi Which they had been planning for weeks now he blindfolded them so they wouldn't guess the route.

Shivaay :- "Ah Finally we are here!"

Shivaay Said excitedly he got out of car and Helped aditya and aarohi.

Aditya :- "Can we please take them off?"

Aarohi :-"Yes please."

Shivaay :-"Just for some more time please!"

He held their hands and was taking them to the place After walking for 15 minutes they reached the place. He took off their blindfold aditya and aarohi looked around they were at juhu beach the same place where aditya proposed aarohi for marriage.

And it was decorated the same way.

Shivaay :-" So How is the surprise?"

Aditya :- "It's amazing!"

Aarohi :-" Superb! "

you could see the happiness in their eyes which made shivaay smiled even more.

Shivaay :- "So Mom dad what are you waiting for?! Go and enjoy your night!"

Shivaay said with happiness aditya hugged his son with teary eyes.

Aditya :-"Thank you Beta."

Shivaay :- "Anything for you dad!"

Aarohi too hugged shivaay with teary eyes it was more special for them because their son arranged all this just for them the same way. They all were very emotional right now.

Someone then suddenly clicked a picture of them they turned to see gouri.

Gouri :- "So cute! Kisiki najar na lage."