CHAPTER 41 - Bachke rehna.

Today was the day of their wedding both shivaay and gouri were really nervous. After all new chapter was starting in their lifes.  Currently Gouri was in her room she was all ready wearing a Beautiful red lehenga.

(Gouri's look)

(Gouri's look)

She looked at herself in the mirror she remembered what the girls said earlier.

Meghana :- "Shivaay won't be able to take his eyes off you!"

Priya :- "Bachke rehna behna!"

Gouri blushed even more at the thought. She could hear the drums and music the barata was here. She really wanted to see shivay but she couldn't because of the tradition. But priya and meghana already went downstairs to welcome the barat.

Radha did the aarti of shivaay she even did the sign to ward off the evil he was really looking handsome. Shivaay touched her feet and then akshaj's feet both blessed him to have happy married life.

Shivaay looked at gouri's window to catch a glimpse of her but unfortunately he couldn't see her.

Priya :- "Oh Jiju desperate huh?"

Priya teased shivaay and his other friends too gave him a teasing look. Shivaay blushed and shook his head.
Then They all went inside with the drums playing in the background.

They made shivaay sit near the holy fire on a small wooden table. Pandit ji started the rituals after sometime he asked to call the bride.

So akshaj and radha went to her room to bring gouri. They both were already emotional and after seeing gouri they got even more emotional.

Radha :- "Kiti god disat ahes" (You are looking so beautiful.)

Radha did the sign to ward off the evil eye.

Akshaj :- "Majh bal itka motha jhala" (my daughter is all grown up now )

Akshaj hugged gouri and gouri hugged her Father back. Now even she was crying They pulled away from the hug and akshaj smiled at gouri.

Akshaj :- "All the best Gouri for your married life. I'm sure my daughter will be the best life partner and the best daughter in law."

Radha :- "Yes  and gouri always respect shivaay and always think about his opinion and thoughts   I'm sure my daughter will fulfill all her duties."

Akshaj hugged his daughter and wife they all had tears in their eyes.Here shivaay remembered what his dad and mom said earlier.