CHAPTER 8 - Navratri

Gouri was in her room getting ready for navratri Ustav It was the first day today.

Gouri :- "Today he have to face me and then he have to talk to me!"

It's been a week since Shivaay was avoiding Gouri and she was really confused as to why he was avoiding her she tried to talk to him many times but to no avail but today she was determined to find out the reason.

Today Was Navratri and Goenka's and Desai's Celebrated it together like always At Goenka's house so this was the only opportunity for gouri.

She checked her appearance in the mirror and smiled to herself she was looking really beautiful she was wearing Lehenga choli.

Gouri :- "You better watch out Shivaay."

She smirked and went downstairs.
-
Here shivaay was really nervous he knew today he couldn't avoid Gouri he had to face her and she was going to ask him everything.

Shivaay :- "She will be in full CID mode today I don't know what to do!? But I can't talk to her yaar!"

Just then Aditya Came into his room.

Aditya :- "Why?"

Shivaay Looked at the door to see aditya.

Shivaay :- "No-Nothing dad."

Aditya :- "Nothing huh? I heard everything so now don't lie and tell me everything."

Shivaay :-" Dad you know I don't lie to you and Mom."

Aditya :- "That's good now tell me what's wrong?"

Shivaay sighed and explained the whole thing to Aditya.

Aditya :- "Just because of Aarav who is a complete stranger You are avoiding Gouri your Close friend."

Shivaay :-" Dad he is determined to fight with me!! And I don't want too he doesn't understand!"

Aditya :- "Then Change your Style of explaining him."

Shivaay smirked.

Shivaay :- "Are you saying Jaise ko taisa?"

Aditya :- "Exactly If Aarav is Feeling insecure When Gouri is making new friends and is getting possessive then that means their friendship is toxic.
Because friendship doesn't work that way."

Shivaay :- "Your right Now I know what to do".

Aditya :- "Just don't get into too much fight Use your brain."

Shivaay :- "You're the best dad!"

Aditya :- "I know and stop avoiding Gouri."

Shivaay :- "I love you yaar dad!"