Chapter 44 - Let's play a game.

After One week it was holi today, first festival of Shivgouri after marriage.

They were really excited about it. Currently they were in their room getting ready. Shivaay walked out of the bathroom to see gouri all ready. She was looking really gorgeous.

 She was looking really gorgeous

(Shivaay and gouri's look)

He smiled at her and back hugged her he then kissed her cheek.

Shivaay :- "Koi toh rok lo."

Gouri blushed and looked down.

Shivaay :- "You are looking so Hot jaan."

Gouri turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck while smiling.

Gouri :- "Look at yourself you are looking soo damn hot! Kaise manage karte ho?"

Shivaay blushed he pulled her more close.

Shivaay :- "What can I do it's in my genes."

Gouri rolled her eyes at him shivaay pulled her more close and hugged her she hugged him back.

Shivaay :- "Hmm..I love this."

Shivaay said while smiling Gouri chuckled.

Gouri :- "Me too."

Gouri then pulled away she took handful of red colour in her hand from the plate which was on the dressing table.

She applied the red color on shivaay's cheeks he closed his eyes at her touch.

Gouri :- "Happy holi."

Shivaay looked at her and smiled he then rubbed their cheeks together applying the colour on her cheeks. She closed her eyes at the touch and smiled.

He then took more colour and applied it on her  neck and then on waist she held his other hand tightly at his touch. She felt her cheeks heat up he smiled and kissed her forehead and then cheeks.

Just then they saw their friends coming to their room So they pulled away quickly.

Akash :- "Oye Yahi holi celebrate karne ka plan hai?"

Akash asked them with a teasing smile.

Aarav :- "You have the whole day for your romance guys but please right now celebrate with us!"

Yuvraj :- "Look who's talking  also you are always busy in romance!"

Everyone burst out laughing at this except Aarav and priya who were blushing hard.

Shivaay :-  "And Yuvraj you are no different!"

This time Yuvraj and meghana were blushing and others were laughing.

Akash :- "Guys We are all the same ok!"

Nia :- "No you are always teasing me!"

Akash :- "Woah I'm the most romantic ok!"