CHAPTER 45 - Champion of this game.

Nia gasped in shock she was fuming in anger at the sight of akash dancing with the other girl. She was about to go towards him but Meghana held her hand.

Meghana :- "Calm down."

Nia :- "What calm down he never even danced like this with me!"

They looked back at the the scene where akash and the new girl were dancing.

Priya :- "I'm sure Aarav would never-

But before she could finish Aarav walked towards the girl and pulled the girl close.

Brown brown skin teri karti deewana hai

Ter liye mundeya ne chhadeya zamana hai x (2)

He pretend to faint. Priya clenched her fist in anger she was about to walk towards him but Gouri held her shoulder stopping her from going.

Gouri :- "Don't worry they are definitely up to something."

Just then akash and Aarav both started dancing with the girls that too really close making their girlfriends more angry.

Just then shivaay walked in the scene and he too followed his friends steps. The girls now looked at gouri to see her reaction but surprisingly she was calm and instead was smiling.

Meghana :- "You are not angry?"

Priya :- "Shivaay is dancing really close to the girl."

Gouri :- "I'm not angry because girl dancing with shivaay is not a girl."

Nia :- "She is not a girl what?!"

Gouri :- "Meghana i want you to do something."

She whispered something into her ear. meghana nodded she then started to walk towards them but then she pretended to fall.

Meghana :- "Ouch maa!"

She pretended to be in pain yuvraj who saw this rushed towards her with worry.

Yuvraj :- "Oh my god are you ok?"

Meghana burst out laughing and so did gouri but nia and priya still looked angry. Here the boys slapped their foreheads and shook their heads in frustration.

Meghana :- "Aurat bane ka shauq hai?"

Meghana pinched his cheeks while laughing Yuvraj was really embarrassed but then he too burst out laughing. then the girls walked towards their partners.

Priya :- "What the hell aarav?"

Nia :- "What's all this?!"

Shivaay :- "Chill girls don't blame your partners it was all my plan just to mess with you."

Shivaay said while holding his ears.

Nia & Priya :- We forgive you!

Gouri rolled her eyes at him but she couldn't hide her smile.

Gouri :-" Jao maaf kiya."

Shivaay :- "Shukriya ji."

They both smirked at each other
Meghana and yuvraj walked up to them with a smile.

Priya :- "Damn gouri was right!"

Nia :- "Chickchiki knows her husband very well."

Gouri and shivaay smiled at each other she was about to walk away but shivaay held her hand she turned around to look at him with a smirk.