CHAPTER 29 - Warmth.

Aditya :- "Are you ok?"

Shivaay :- "I'm fine dad."

Aditya then hugged shivaay who hugged him back.

Aditya :- "I'm proud of you son!"

Shivaay :- "I'm proud of you too dad !"

They pulled away from the hug and smiled at eachother. Aman too hugged shivaay.

Yuvraj :- "Sorry to ruin Your moment but why was i kiddnapped?"

Aman pulled away from the hug and chuckled.

Aman :- "She wanted to frame you."

Yuvraj :- "Baap re baap Bach gaya!"

Everyone laughed at this just then shivaay saw gouri coming he was shocked to see her.

Shivaay :- "Damn Gouri?"

They all tunred to see gouri shivaay ran towards her when she saw him she ran up to him and hugged him tight he  hugged her back and shivaay lifted her up.

Gouri :- "Thank god you are ok!"

Gouri said in relief.

Shivaay :-" I'm fine gouri."

He then let her down he really wanted to kiss her right now but everyone was here so he controlled himself. But then he realized she came here all alone and that concerned him.

Shivaay :- "What the hell are you doing here?!"

Gouri :- "I was looking for you I couldn't just sit at home waiting for something to happen."

Shivaay :- "Are you serious this place is really dangerous its a huge Forest what if..

But before he could finish gouri covered his mouth with her palm.

Gouri :- "I'm fine don't worry If you are The Shivaay Aditya goenka then I'm The Gouri Akshaj desai!"

Shivaay smiled at her she removed her hand from his mouth.

Aditya :- "Are you ok Gouri? "

Aditya asked when he and aman got close to them.

Gouri :- "Yes uncle I'm fine."

Aman :- "Ok so Aditya take them home i already informed Nishant and akshaj they Will meet you guys at your house. And i'll take tina to the police station".

Aditya nodded. Gouri was shocked after hearing her name.

Gouri:- "Tina?"

Shivaay nodded.

Shivaay :- "She was the one who was trying to kill me."

Shivaay explained the whole thing to gouri  and she was now even more shocked plus angry.

Gouri :- "Us chipkali ki toh main....

Gouri stopped when she noticed everyone was looking at her Shivaay was trying to suppress his laughter She smiled nervously  at them and then glared shivaay.
Aman then took tina with him aditya shivaay , gouri, and yuvraj headed towards their home.

Aditya dropped yuvraj home he thanked them again and again for saving his life.

Yuvraj :- "Thank you so much for saving my life sir and shivaay."

Aditya :- "Don't mention it take care."

Shivaay :- "Exactly See you in college buddy!"