CHAPTER 7 - CHAOS.

Shivaay parked his car and was about to go inside but just then he saw Aarav coming towards him, shivaay sighed and shook his head.

Shivaay :- "This guy is a huge Red flag what does he want now?"

Shivaay mumbled to himself he smiled at aarav but again he only glared at him.

Shivaay :- "Seriously Kabhi has bhi liya karo!"

Aarav :- "Shut up!"

Shivaay rolled his eyes and was about walk inside but aarav held his arm shivaay looked at his hand and then glared at him.

Shivaay :- "Leave my hand."

He said calmly but sternly and it was enough to make aarav sacred. he let go of his hand shivaay turned around and stood infront of him Both the boys were glaring at Each other.

Aarav :- "I'm the king of this college I'm a lion so don't mess with me!"

Shivaay burst out laughing.

Shivaay :- "What are we doing here playing Zootycoon? Stop this nonsense yaar."

Aarav :-" I'm serious Goneka!"

Shivaay stopped laughing and glared at him.

Shivaay :-"Ok then Mr Lion I'm not interested in Taking your so called throne so please stay away from me because trust me you don't want to Wake up the tiger inside me because it will only result in chaos!"

Shivaay Smirked at him his Words were enough to scare aarav.

Shivaay :- "And dude You are here to study not to play Zootycoon here ok so focus on that!"

Aarav And shivaay again glared at each other all the other students were now gathered around them And were whispering to each other.

But Meanwhile Gouri who was busy in her Notes didn't saw anything she pushed past the crowd and Walked exactly between Shivaay and Aarav.

Both the boys looked at her Aarav With confused look and Shivaay with a smirk But gouri was still buys reading her notes to notice anything.

But then she heard students whispering only then she looked up and was really shocked to see Them.

She looked around and saw all the students gathered around them. she looked at shivaay who was smirking at her and then at Aarav who was still confused.

Gouri :- "What the hell are you guys doing here?!"

Aarav :- "We were just...

Shivaay :-"Playing Guess who i am."

Aarav again Glared at Shivaay who rolled his eyes and went to his class.

Gouri :-"What happened Aarav?"

Aarav :- "Nothing."

And with that even Aarav went his class leaving behind a confused gouri.

Gouri :- "Boys!"

She shook her head and went to her class.
--
In the class, As usual Gouri was sitting with aarav and Shivaay with Yuvraj.

Yuvraj :-"I heard what happened outside."

Shivaay :- "Yeah He is way to serious about these things."

Yuvraj :- "Yeah everyone just used to talk about him and now that you are here all the attention is shifted to you and that's bothering him."