CHAPTER 4 - Glass.

Aarav Walked to their table and sat beside Gouri.

Aarav :- "I thought You said you had something important gouri."

Gouri :- "Yeah I had to talk to shivaay."

Shivaay :- "Ram Please yaar don't act like a possive boyfriend which you are not."

Aarav :-" Shut up Mr over smart!"

Shivaay rolled his eyes and looked at yuvraj who was also frustrated.

Shivaay :- "Gouri please Handle your angry bird."

And with that shivaay walked out of the cafeteria with yuvraj leaving behind a pissed Aarav and frustrated Gouri.
--
After the college was over shivaay was walking out of the college but then suddenly someone pushed him and he fell down, pissed he got up and turned around to see a huge glass shattered on the ground and yuvraj was standing on the other side.

Because of the Huge noice everyone came outside, gouri came rushing towards shivaay and so did Yuvraj.

Gouri :- "Shivaay are you ok?"

Shivaay :-" I'm Ok but exactly what happened?"

Yuvraj :- "I saw the glass falling from the 4rth floor and you were in the way so I pushed you so you wouldn't get hurt."

Shivaay :- "Thanks man You saved my Life."

Yuvraj :- "You are my only friend i couldn't let anything happen to you."

Gouri :- "Really thank you Yuvraj."

Yuvraj :- "Don't mention it."

Shivaay stood up then the principal came rushing and asked shivaay if he was ok then scolded the staff after talking to him shivaay and gouri were going back to his car.

Shivaay :- "Please gouri don't tell anything to mom dad because they will get worried."

Gouri :- "But shivaay...

Shivaay :- "Please Yaar I don't want them to get worried and i'm not hurt thanks to yuvraj."

Gouri :- "Yes yaar if yuvraj wasn't there .. baap re mahadev...I don't even want to think about it."

Shivaay smiled at her.

Shivaay :- "Mahadev saved me so now don't worry."

Gouri nodded and smiled they sat inside the car and headed towards her house.

Gouri :- "And yes Today is My uncle Amit's birthday so there is a huge party so don't forget Uncle aunty are already coming."

Shivaay :- "Oh my god I can't believe this!! Gouri desai is inviting me!?"

Gouri glared at him making him laugh.

Gouri :-" I don't care if you are coming or not but my Aai baba wants you to come so please be there!"

Shivaay :- "Ok Ok Chickchiki."

Gouri :- "Murkha" (Idiot)

Suddenly Shivaay stopped the car he unbuckled his seatbelt and glared at her making her nervous he leaned in but gouri leaned back he leaned more closer making her more nervous but then Shivaay opened the car door.

Shivaay now couldn't stop laughing he sat back gouri glared at him and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Gouri :- 'Bavlat!" (stupid )