CHAPTER 12 - Spiked

After their last lecture they were about to go home but just then their professor came in and announcemented that the exams of 3rd year Of Masters degree were preponed And that's why the farewell party was cancelled.

Shivaay &Gouri :- "Bach gaye."

They looked at each other and chuckled. Even rest of the students were Happy But Tina and Aarav were disappointed  they had no other option everything was cancelled.

The professor left and so did the rest of the students but then Tina walked up to shivaay.

Tina :- "You can still come to my house if you like."

But then Akash came to his rescue.

Akash :- "Sorry Chip--Tina he can't come to your house because he has some work with me."

Tina glared At akash and left.

Shivaay :- "Bacha liya yaar."

Akash :-"You got me! and now before anyone else comes Gouri shivaay you guys are coming with me because we are going to nia's house!! She invited all of us!!"

Shivaay :-"All of us or...

Gouri :- "Just you?"

Shivaay and gouri teased Akash who blushed in return.

Akash :- "Shut up guys and let's go!!"

He litterly dragged them with him aarav who wanted to talk to Gouri frowned.

Shivaay :- "But akash let us get freshened up."

Akash :-" Ok ok."

Shivaay dropped everyone to their  house and then went to his.
--
After getting freshened up they  straight headed towards Nia's House because akash was very excited he couldn't even wait any longer.

After 20 minutes they were at her house, Nia welcomed them with a bright smile.

Nia :-"Do you guys want to do movie marathon?"

Gouri :-"Yeah sounds great."

Shivaay :- "Sure but Which movie?"

Akash :- "Harry Potter Please!!"

Nia :- "Great idea!"

Nia Switched on the tv and Played the first part To make the theater atmosphere they switched off the lights. Nia and Akash were cuddled on the couch and shivaay and gouri were sitting in a chair.

Akash and nia were looking at each other with a  loving smile.
They started giggling at some thing. Shivaay and gouri both were feeling uncomfortable.

Shivaay Suddenly got up and went to the terrace. After A minute gouri noticed that shivaay was gone so she got up and went to look for him.
She found him On the terrace he was  sitting on the floor and was looking at the Stars.

Gouri :- "What are you doing here?"

Shivaay :-" I thought we should give them some privacy."

Gouri chuckled.

Gouri :- "Or you were feeling uncomfortable?"

This time Shivaay chuckled.

Shivaay :- "You are right."

Gouri :- "I felt the same by the way do you notice one thing we are really not Fighting now a days."

Shivaay :- "Yeah because we are flirting a lot more now."

Gouri Blushed and nodded she looked at shivaay who was already looking at her they both leaned in but then shivaay stopped he stood up, gouri was confused.

Gouri :-"What happened?"

Shivaay :- "Nothing."

Gouri :- "Then Why did you stop?"

Shivaay :-"You remember what happened last time we did this?!"

Gouri suddenly remembered everything.

Shivaay :- "You started avoiding me and we started fighting i don't want that."

Gouri Was speechless she didn't know what to say she closed her eyes and remembered everything.

Flashback.

Our trio Just graduated their Masters degree was starting soon but before that they wanted to celebrate so currently they were at akash's house   their whole class was there.

The song Zingat was playing, shivaay and gouri were dancing together. Shivaay stopped dancing and was  watching Gouri she was looking really beautiful.

He was thinking about confessing his feelings for her today. Gouri looked at him and smiled she grabbed his hand and made him dance they both chuckled and started dancing again.

Meanwhile some girls brought some alcohol with them and thought it would be a good idea to  spike everyone's drink.

So After getting tired from dancing everyone came to grab a drink and the result was everyone was drunk
Including Shivaay and gouri.

Everyone was acting crazy some were drinking more and some were talking to plants and some were yelling at people on the road.

Meanwhile shivaay and gouri were at the terrace.

Gouri :-" I  feel like I'm the queen of the world!"

Shivaay :- "I don't know about the world but you are definitely the queen of my heart!"

Gouri chuckled.

Gouri :-"Really? "

Shivaay :- "Yes! Your the queen of Shivaay goenka's heart!! "

Gouri stepped closer to shivaay she pinned him to the wall.

Gouri :-"let me show you my feelings then."

With that She leaned in and  kissed him Shivaay was surprised at first but then he Kissed her back he pulled her close and changed their position.

Meanwhile, akash who sobered up a little after throwing up he  realized the whole situation.

Akash :-" What the hell everyone is now drunk what should I do?!!"

Akash then made them some Lemonade and made them sober up and sent them home.

But  then  he realized That Shivaay and Gouri were nowhere to be found he then started searching for them.

He looked everywhere but he couldn't find them but then he went to the terrace.

Akash :-"Shivaay! Gouri!"

Shivaay and gouri pulled back they saw akash coming.

Akash :- "Are you guys ok?"

But before they could answer him they both fell unconscious.
-----------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Sorry for the short chapter guys

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys❤️