CHAPTER 24 - Dark alley.

Akash :- "And these pills are illegal! Someone is really passionate to Kill you!"

Gouri :- "What?! Kill him?!"

Shivaay glared at akash who mouthed "Sorry".

Shivaay :- "He is kidding gouri! Don't worry no one is trying to Kill me."

Gouri :- "Shivaay...

Shivaay smiled at her lovingly and kissed her forehead.

Shivaay :- "Someone just wanted me to lose this match."

Gouri :- "But shivaay Who would want to do that?"

Shivaay looked at gouri who was really worried and that was the last thing he wanted her to do he sighed he had to do something.

Shivaay :- "Gouri Everything is under control ok Akash just like to exaggerate things Someone is meesing with me."

Gouri :- "But..

Shivaay puts his finger on her lips.

Shivaay :- "Relax. Go home and take some rest."

Gouri didn't wanted to go home but she nodded.

Gouri :-" Ok bye."

Shivaay :- " Bye"

Akash :-"Bye."

Gouri looked down and left.

Shivaay :- "Where Will we find this guy?"

Akash :- "It's a very dangerous place..It's darkness all around."

Shivaay rolled his eyes and slapped his forehead He grabbed akash hand and dragged him outside to the car.

They were going to the area where dealers lived because this high dose was only selled by them.

Akash :- "Park your car In the mall parking Spot we can't take it there."

Shivaay raised his eyebrow at akash.

Shivaay :- "You know everything about all this!"

Akash :- "I Got all the information just for you!"

Akash said while glaring at shivaay.

Shivaay :- "I know Dude i'm just messing with you!"

Shivaay said in between his laugh. He then parked the car in the nearby parking spot ,they got out of the car akash then took out some glases and mask.

Akash :- "Wear this!"

Akash said while handing them to shivaay.

Shivaay :- "But why?"

Shivaay asked him while wearing them.

Akash :- "So No one will know our faces."

Shivaay :- "You are really excited about this."

Akash :- "Yes!"

Shivaay rolled his eyes and they started walking towards a dark alley. Even the streets light weren't working there was just one light which was working but  it was fluctuating.

Akash :- "Ek aadmi nahi dikh raha yaha!"

Akash said while looking around sacred, shivaay too was feeling little sacred then suddenly Someone jumped infront them out of nowhere making them hella scared akash scremed.

-"Shut up!"

The man yelled at akash making him quiet. Shivaay looked at his appreance he was a bald man with face full of scars he was wearing a Messy shirt his eyes were red that means he just took the dose.