CHAPTER 1 THE NEW REALITY.

TRIGGER WARNING, RAPE AND ABUSE MENTIONED.

ONE WEEK BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER TAKES PLACE.

NATHAN'S POV:

I began tossing and turning,  remembering what happened to me, trying to escape the pain inflicted on me by my own parents. Suddenly I wake up screaming. "NO!!" I pant as I look around, I see that I'm in a hospital room.

"Oh you're awake!" I looked towards the door and saw a nurse,

"What happened?" I asked but my throat was really sore due to my screaming.

"Your parents told us all about your boyfriend, you're quite the whore aren't you?" The nurse said as she looked at me with disgust.

I knew my parents had made up multiple rumors about me, so I wasn't surprised with her outburst.

"Honestly I don't know why you put your parents through so much heartache. You should be ashamed, but I guess we have no choice but to help you." She said with pure distain.

But just as she was about to probably insult me again the doctor who I didn't even notice was hearing her insult me finally said to the nurse,

"Might I remind you that you are a medical professional." The doctor said as he came in.

"Doctor, I was just..."  She was trying to speak, but the doctor was hearing none of it.

"Oh I know very well what you were doing, you like everyone else in this town have bought into Mr and Mrs King's, rumors and lies about this boy, and because of that you and this hospital have refused to treat said boy for quite sometime now.

But I will remind you that I'm in charge of this hospital now and the one thing I will not tolerate is abuse towards a patient."

The doctors red hot glare he was directing towards the nurse had even me shivering.

"Doctor you haven't been in this town long. This boy has caused so much trouble for the people of this town, he spreads his legs like no ones business to any guy who'll come near him!!

He drinks and smokes, doing all sorts of drugs and his parents are one of the kindest people in town, this boy doesn't deserve any kind of help!!" The nurse screamed.

The doctor just gave her a blank look, "Firstly, I've had this boys blood tested for every drug and other substance known to man, and nothing was found.

Secondly I've had his lungs checked when I heard about his, " smoking habits", and again nothing was found.

Not only that but judging from the scars on his body and the x rays I had done, this boy has had more injuries than an entire hockey team in the championship league combined, which leads me to believe that the King's aren't exactly squeaky clean.

So unless you or anyone else in this rumor riddled town can provide proof of these claims I'm hearing you'll treat him like any other patient, and even if you can provide proof, which I doubt, I would still treat this boy like any other patient, because that is the oath I took.

An oath you also took MS black." The doctor scolded, and the nurse flinched,

"Its nurse black." She muttered, "I'll use your title when you've shown me you deserve to have it used." The doctor bit back.

The nurse quickly left with a huff, "Sorry about that, my name is Dr Smith, I'll be your doctor. How are you?" The doctor asked, and I could tell it as with true concern. "I'm ok." I whispered, Dr Smith nodded letting me know he heard me.

"Well I wanted to talk about your physiology. I noticed something that was very odd, not alarming but odd." The doctor told me, I furrowed my brows in confusion.