CHAPTER 17 DARK MAGIC?

NATHAN POV:

I was upstairs, still grumpy about them treating me like a baby. I'm pregnant not handicap, whatever was going on I could handle it, but apparently they didn't see it that way, hence me being in bed, the alpha suite in the pack house is literally so nice,

every pack members room is literally an apartment, but the alpha suite is twice the size of any of the apartments, same with the beta, head warrior, and gamma suite.

Tyson wants to make an alpha suite in the omega mansion safe house, and have me stay down there with the other omega's.

The pack females are usually the ones who live in the pack house anyway, from what I know, once a wolf turns 16 they are given their own space, and if they're an omega they live in the omega mansion,

but the other ranks live in the pack house, and once the alpha, beta, gamma, and head warrior hand over their titles to their child they live in the pack house suites while their child and their mate lives in one of the mansion's.

Which means that once Tyson takes over as alpha, me, Tyson, and Axel are going to be living in the alpha mansion.

As I pondered everything, a knock on my door broke me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I answered, the door opened and the head of Ryan, Vicky's mate and our newest Head warriors son popped in.

"Sorry to interrupt Luna, but I wanted to talk to you about something if it's ok?" He asked kind of shyly

I blushed thinking about what he called me, when I first heard the term I was confused but once I learned what it meant I was embarrassed, I mean technically I am the next Luna but it always made me blush when people called me by the title.

"Nathan is fine." I said as he stepped in the room. "Sorry Luna, but it's a pack tradition to refer to any future Alpha, Beta or Gamma's mate with their official title. Which in your case is the future Luna." Ryan explained.

I didn't want to go against possibly thousands of years of pack tradition but it was still embarrassing to me.

"Anyway, the reason I wanted to talk to you is I noticed something very odd about the future Alpha and my mate Vicky." When Ryan said this I frowned confused,

"What odd thing did you notice?" I asked really curiously, " I noticed the distinct smell of dark magic on them, from the stench it smelled like a curse of some kind, and considering how pungent it was it smells like someone has been casting it on them for a while, possibly a year to a year and a half. I was coming to ask you if you knew anyone who would want to do something like that to them?"

I furrowed my brows, a year and a half? We didn't even know the supernatural world existed a year and a half ago, so who could have cast the curse?

"Honestly I don't know, but I'll talk with Tyson and his family to see if they remember something okay?" I smiled at him, he exhaled in relief, I could tell that this was really bothering him.

"Thank you Luna, normally we werewolves have no problem with magic, but dark magic is something we absolutely can't stand.

It leaves a pungent odor and we can smell it a mile away. Honestly the same smell was coming off of you but it was different, like it was in your blood, but the scent has faded, I think somehow your god blood is purifying your other blood." Ryan explained to me.

"You said you could smell it in my blood? Is there a reason why that would happen?" I asked concerned but also very curious as to how I have dark magic in my blood.

"As far as I know the only way you could have dark magic in your blood is if you're born with it. Meaning that one of your parents or an ancestor was a dark mystic, or dark witch as they're more commonly called." This basically meant that I have someone in my bloodline who uses dark magic. That's just creepy. I became curious about something else,