CHAPTER 7 SERIOUS TRAINING

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE

AXEL'S POV:

I woke up to an amazing sight, Nathan asleep in my arms breathing softly, it was the most amazing feeling ever knowing he was away from those people and safe.

But I honestly was kind of nervous, because soon my parents and my brother and sister would have to meet Nathan, officially.

My family never believed the rumors about him, and when I talked to them two weeks ago I filled them in about what was really going on, about the abuse and torture he'd been dealing with for the past year and a half, and to say they were disgusted was an understatement.

In the span of two weeks:

My parents immediately quit their jobs, and my sister who goes to a different school came to my school and punched Tanya and Vicky in front of the entire cafeteria.

But not before my brother found Tanya with Mr. Dane in his private office, and secretly video taped them doing it on his desk, then showing it to the whole school.

They told me that Tyson had to be physically restrained, because he literally attacked Mr. Dane while he was teaching a class, they said he nearly killed him.

And not only was Mr. Dane immediately fired, but Tanya was labeled as the school slut, she and Ander were dropped from their popular status, because Tyson realized that if Nathan was telling the truth about Dane then he was telling the truth about Ander as well.

Tyson was sent to a new school and even got a new girlfriend, Vicky was sent to another school and got a new boyfriend, and in all honesty I smiled at the way Karma got them back. Even more so with Nathan's parents and the teachers, after an investigation into Nathan's dad took place they found out about all the other things he'd done to his son.

He was arrested for child endangerment and child abuse.

Also all the officers who took part in it were arrested, and even Nathan's mother was arrested for being an accomplice.

And one of the best parts is that once everything was brought to light, all the rumors about Nathan were found to be untrue and all the teachers were fired from their jobs when the school board found out about all the abuse Nathan went through at school from his teachers and other students, they installed a strict non tolerance policy against bullying and harassment of any kind with new teachers and even security to patrol the halls.

Honestly everything was going great, and another bit of good news, my mom, dad, brother, and sister have become guardians. My mom has become the guardian of Hestia goddess of protection, My dad has become the guardian of Atlas God of strength, my sister has become the guardian of Ceres goddess of Earth, and my brother has become the guardian of Persephone Goddess of spring. Each of us has our own room, mom and dad have the same room obviously, but I digress. Anyway today is the day that I fully introduce the love of my life to my family, but it's also the day that we train our powers.

"Good morning," I'm brought out of my thoughts as I hear Nathan's sweet angelic voice. "Good morning." I looked down and replied in my husky morning voice, I could feel him shiver at my voice and I smiled at the reaction I gave him. "Are you ready to officially meet my family?" I asked and he popped his head up and gave me a smile, "Sure I just..." As he was about to speak he suddenly ran to the bathroom and I could hear him puking his guts out.

I went into the bathroom and rubbed his back to try to soothe him, he's been sick for the past couple days and we don't know why. "How about, you go brush your teeth and get the shower started, I'll join you in a second after I get us some clothes." I spoke softly to him, "Ok, thanks." Nathan muttered, I went to his room and got him some clothes, we took separate showers, and when I finished and we both got dressed, a knock came from Nathan's door, I opened it, and someone I didn't recognize was behind the door.