CHAPTER 16 THE DEAL WITH THE DEVIL.

AXEL POV:

After the events of earlier had transpired, Charlie told us of how they tried to blackmail him into giving them powers,

and also how he tricked them by telling them he would take them to the place where they would 'receive what they deserved'  as he had put it,

and into going through one of his portals, had walked straight into the jail cells that they are currently in.

"What are we going to do? Sooner or later people are going to notice that they're missing, particularly Tanya and Ander, their families are going to start to wonder where they are." Nathan said as he was rubbing his belly absentmindedly.

We could tell that this was stressful for him, even though he put on a brave face we all could tell he was scared, especially now that his father knows he's pregnant.

Just thinking about that bastard putting his hands on him again makes all my animals in me growl, in a protective manner,

And judging by the look on Tyson's face I could tell he was having the same problem, keeping Ramos in check.

We were currently in the pack house in the alpha office, Nathan was seated on the couch with our mom's helping keep him calm.

"Sweetie, why don't you do lay down and rest? This is bound to be a stressful conversation and you don't need to deal with that." Tyson's mother said as she helped him up.

"I agree, Nathan go and get some rest while we deal with this." Mr Rand said,

Nathan just pouted, but nodded all the same, he knew that they were right.

"Sandra, Vicky why don't you two help Nathan to his room so he can get some rest?" I asked them, they both agreed and started helping Nathan out the door.

"I'm not a baby, I can go upstairs by myself." Nathan grumbled while pouting.

Everyone chuckled but he still let the girls lead him upstairs to take a well needed rest.

After Nathan went upstairs to take a nap, Sandra and Vicky came back to the office.

"Charlie could just wipe their memories again." Tyson chimed in.

"Unfortunately memory erasing is very difficult to do, I can erase memories of the past few hours, maybe even the past few days, but anything more than that can cause real damage if I'm not careful.

Not to mention, we don't know if they have any videos of what they saw stashed away somewhere.

Even if it would be safe for me to erase their memories, this whole cycle could start all over again."
Charlie explained, and honestly he was right.

We didn't know if they had any more video copies of what they saw or where the copies would be, we were stuck.

"At this point we really don't have any choice but to give them what they want.

But perhaps there might be a way to give them what they want and make sure they keep quiet about what they know." Charlie was thinking about something.

"You're talking about the mystic contract aren't you? But no one's used one in centuries." Sandra spoke, meanwhile me, Tyson and Tyson's family looked at them confused.

"What's a mystic contract?" My mom and Tyson's Mom said at the same time,

"It's a contract made from a special paper called binding paper, the paper binds any and all whose names are written on it to its will.

It was designed specifically for contracts to ensure thing's such as peace treaties and things like that were upheld.

In all honesty I was tempted to use a mystic contract on Tyson and his family, but decided against it.