CHAPTER 10 THE NEW ALPHA FAMILY PART 1

NATHAN'S POV:

As I woke up I looked behind me and saw Axel was no longer in bed, I went downstairs and realized no one was home, so I went to the kitchen and saw a note.

It was from Axel, telling me that everyone had left for work, and that Maria and the others had helped in getting his family jobs, but also enrolled Axel and his siblings in the school in the nearest town for the next year, because the school year was ending in a few days anyway.

As I finished reading I decided to fix myself something to eat, I honestly couldn't believe it had been almost three weeks since everything has happened, barely a month ago I was my town's punching bag, and now I'm a Demi God, living with other Demi God's, plus I'm a pregnant male and I'm with an amazing man.

I honestly think everything is turning out well for me. As I'm sitting down enjoying my sandwich, I hear a whirring sound, then I look behind me and see a portal, it's a red and blue portal which tells me it's Charlie.

Each portal has a color based on who makes it, Charlie's portals are a mixture because of his two bloodline's.

As I see Charlie coming out of the portal I smile at him, but he looks at me with a sad expression.

"Charlie what's wrong?" I ask frowning, he sighed loudly, and said, "I'm so sorry Nathan they forced me to." I tilted my head confused and furrowed my brows. "They who?" Just then other people started coming out of the portal. My eyes went wide with pure fear as I recognized My ex friends now tormenters Tyson and Vicky, they were with their parents.

And the moment they stepped out of the portal they began looking around, Vicky noticed me first, she elbowed her brother to get his attention.

He looked at her, then she nodded her head towards me and the moment he made eye contact with me I was immobilized with pure terror.

"Long time no see Nathan." Tyson said which made me shiver in fear. "H-h-h-how.....?" I tried to speak but the fear just kept getting in the way.

"How are we here?" Mr Rand, Tyson's father answered. I nodded my head rapidly while I put my hands on my stomach in a defensive way. Unfortunately Tyson and his family immediately saw this and followed my hands.

"We're here because my son wishes to know about his unborn child that is currently in your belly." Tyson's mother answered.

My eyes went wide, how did they know? I immediately looked at Charlie for answers and once he made eye contact with me he sighed heavily.

"Tyson and his sister saw me, Maria and the others as we were coming out of a portal, they also overheard us talking about the baby, as well as us being Demi God's. In short they know close to everything. They also have a video of us coming through the portal and what we look like. "

The fear in me just sky rocketed. Tyson started coming near me, but Charlie got in front of me in a protective stance. And I also took the liberty to make a barrier around myself.

Unfortunately Tyson was able to get through the barrier. He came up to Charlie and said,

"Look I'm not going to hurt him all right? He's carrying my child after all." Then he just came towards me then he kneeled down so he was eye level with me.

"Look I know you don't have any reason to trust me but I honestly just want a chance to get to know my child. I just want to see them and watch them grow up. My parents want to know their grandchild, my sister wants to know her niece or nephew."

I looked into his eyes and I could sense he was actually sincere.

"Tyson I...." I tried to speak but just then I hear the enraged voice of Axel and Maria.