EPILOGUE

Four years later

Nathan POV

It's been Four years since my mother was defeated and sent to the shadow realm, and life has become very peaceful, when everyone found out my mom was defeated we thought that they would want to go back to the pack house but everyone really liked staying with the pride and the pride loved having us, so we decided to become one big group and so everything was moved and brought together, the pack and pride house's have been magically combined to form one gigantic house, but the alpha beta gamma and head warrior houses are all still separate, but still close together though, we decided to call ourselves the Claw lunar valley pack, both my dad and Tyson's father have officially passed their titles to us so I'm the official Luna, and Tyson is the official alpha, and Axel is the official Beta/Second alpha.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as I hear giggling and look down at the foot of the bed to see four sets of eyes staring at me and giggling, "And what are my little one's giggling about hmmm?" I asked amused, "Dad wanted us to see if you wanted food Mama," Bryce asked, ever since they could talk they've taken to calling me mama, it's a bit embarrassing, "Tell your dad and daddy that I'll be upstairs in a second to eat. Now go on." I shoo my little one's out and hear them giggling, I then go to take a shower and once I'm done I get dressed and waddle upstairs, my nose is assaulted by the most delicious smell and I see the kids at the table eating, they see me and smile, then Axel and Tyson turn around from the stove to put more pancakes on the plate in the middle of the table for everyone, and they see me and turn off the stove and come to me.

"Nathan, you should stayed in bed we were just about to make you a plate." Axel says to me while Tyson gets on his knees and kisses my stomach, him and Axel are obsessed with my stomach now that I'm pregnant again, yup you heard right I'm pregnant again, this happened when I told Tyson and Axel I wanted to complete the mating bond but only if we were married first, after the kids were born we decided to take things slow and date and stuff like that, we got engaged after two years of dating and got married two months ago, we consummated the marriage on our wedding night and completed the bond, and I became a werewolf too, which was odd but Charlie says that one of the ways someone can become a shifter is through a bite, which is what happened,

After we completed the bond and they both bit me I started hearing a voice in my head, I freaked out until I discovered it was my wolf, Frost Fall, I then heard the front door open and I saw Charlie waddling in the house, he's a month along, he got married a month before me, I was his best man, it was a cute ceremony.

"How are my little nieces and nephews?" He asks, the kids see him and run right to him, careful of his belly, "Uncle Charlie!" They scream, his husband right behind him with their son and daughter, as well as my dad with his mate and the twins, Max and Mike, they're adorable and I get to spoil them rotten as their older brother, then the kids go outside and play, leaving us to watch them and, soon Axel, Tyson, my dad and Reece are playing with the kids in their animal forms, leaving me, Vaughn and Charlie on the porch smiling, thanking the god's for the gift we have.

Axel Tyson and Nathan's kids

Allina