CHAPTER 14 REVENGE PART 2

JACOBSON POV:

As I sat in my private study at my house, I thought about what happened and what I discovered.

I had been fired from my job, had my teaching license revoked and was forbidden to be anywhere near a school again.

All because of the investigation, apparently the school board gotten word of what we've been doing to that little freak Nathan King, so the school was put under investigation, they interviewed students and other teachers, who had known about what was happening.

Lots of people, students and staff, wanted to step in and stop me and the other teachers who were tormenting the little brat, they even told them about the threats I delivered to them,

How I would make sure the teachers who tried to defend the freak would be fired and have their teaching licences removed.

How if any student defended him that I would place certain lies in their permanent records, and see to it they'd never get to go to college.

I'm honestly lucky I wasn't arrested, but as I sit at my home office I look through the camera feed, from the camera I had installed in my office at school, once I was fired I uninstalled it and took it with me.

I usually look through the feed at night to see what's going on, but there was never really anything that interesting, mostly just the janitor cleaning my office and me working, plus the occasional office fooling around I did with Tanya, Mr Dane wasn't the only one getting some private time with her.

Speaking of, I saw Mr Dane's face after Tyson, Tanya's boyfriend and our star quarterback, got his hands on him and honestly I'm lucky that it wasn't me.

But back to what was happening, one of the last feeds I saw was very interesting, apparently me, Mr Dane, Mr price, his sister and brother in law, were all in my office talking about, how Nathan had attacked Mrs price and her husband Mr Hanson while they were in his office, and how his eyes glowed and he started singing and immediately some kind of invisible force pushed Hanson back.

But I don't remember any of this, and as I kept watching I saw that I had went to fetch Mr price and later Nathan, I then saw Mr Dane chocking the life out of him, but just then, Nathan opened his eyes and they were purple, I looked on with fear but also interest.

What the hell was he? And then he ran out of my office, but I called his parents and told them what happened,

We were in my office freaking out after what we saw, but then I see someone knocked on my office door and I opened it, someone dressed like a doctor was standing there, I invited him in then once I closed the door, a huge burst of light came from his hands and before I knew it, me and the others were spaced out.

He then left and once the door closed it was like nothing had happened, I remember this part, we were all standing there confused and didn't remember what was happening, so we just went on with the rest of our day.

Then not two days later, that's when I got the call about the investigation, this person whoever he was must have done this.

I invited the other teachers who were fired over to watch the video, and to say they were angry was an understatement.

"There's someone else who is a freak like him?!" Mr Dane asked as he watches the video,

"Apparently, and not only that but they can erase memories as well." I replied,

"Wait a minute, I remember when I accused the little brat of cheating on my test, I tried to trip him but when he fell one of the new students saved him even though he was nowhere near him. He must've been a freak like Nathan." Mrs Hanson told us,

"I think I know who that is. Our cousin was telling me about this new doctor who was treating Nathan, a month or so ago." Mr Price had told us,

"She said that he didn't like the other nurses talking about Nathan and even tried to have them fired.

He's actually the new head of the hospital, I think his name is Charlie Smith."

"You're right, I remember that now, he kept calling our cousin ms black, but refused to use her nurse title, all because he heard her insulting that waste of space Nathan." Mrs Hanson replied to her brother.

"You know, I think we could use some help with this, what if we get in contact with his parents?" Mr Dane said,

And honestly that didn't sound like too bad of an idea, so we went to the prison to see Nathan's father.

We all waited in a room for him to show up, just then a door opened and there he was, in a prison jumpsuit.

"You get 30 minutes." The guard replied as he shut the door.

"Who the hell are you all?" He asked,

"We're the ex teachers of your runaway kids school." I said to him.

" Oh you're the ones that got fired because the school found out what you were doing to that brat of mine. So what are you doing here?" He asked gruffly,

"Do you know about your son's strange abilities?" I asked him, he smirked letting me know that he knew what I was talking about.

"What do you know exactly?" Mr Dane asked suspiciously,

"I don't know everything but I do know what you're talking about." He then filled us in on everything he knew, about being a descendant of a god,

To what really happened to Nathan and Axel, whose family had just packed up and left for California, and not only that but Tyson's family had also relocated to California for some odd reason.

We soon realized that this was no coincidence, and after everything was said and done, we made a deal with Mr King that he would find a way to share the power with us if we help him find his son.

I decided to tell Tanya and Tyson's ex Best friend about what we found out, and they wanted in too,

And now that we had the numbers, it was time to confront the source.

Olivia and Rogan's cousin let us into the hospital and showed us to the doctor's office, and once we told her what was happening she wanted in on the power also.

"Can I help you?" The doctor we now know as Charlie Smith, asked.

We told him about what we knew and about what Nathan's father had told us.

He turned white as a sheet, and that's when we knew that soon we would have the power and the revenge we seeked.

Ex principal, James Jacobson

Nurse Black, Olivia and Rogan's cousin