CHAPTER 11 ALPHA FAMILY PART 2

TYSON'S POV:

After seeing my dad transform I was very excited, his wolf looked awesome.

After Dad, my mom was next, and honestly her Wolf was beautiful.

Next was my sister, her Wolf was cool too. I just hoped that my wolf was as awesome as theirs.

I was up last and I was extremely nervous, and I guess it showed because Nathan came up to me and touched my hand, I looked down at him and my nervousness just melted away.

"I know you're probably nervous, but I honestly think you'll do fine, besides if you weren't compatible with Ramos he wouldn't have been able to be summoned." Nathan said, and honestly he had a point.

"You're right, thanks Nathan. Also I want to apologize for what I did to you.

Honestly when my parents found out all the things me and my sister did to you, to say they were pissed off would be a massive understatement.

When we found out about you all we had to tell them what happened when Maria and the others were talking about raping you.

We also had to tell them about the bullying, dad was beyond pissed. Turns out my uncle my dad's baby brother is gay and when they were growing up when he came out, my dad was super protective.

If someone even tried to mess with him my dad made them regret it.

He beat the living crap out of me for what I did, the only reason he didn't touch Vicky was because she's a girl.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry."

After I told Nathan the truth,  I remember what my dad did to me when I told him about the bullying. I shiver at the memory.

He beat me black and blue, when Vicky tried to stop him, he threatened her saying that the only reason she wasn't getting the same thing was because Vicky was a girl.

He also told me that we were to apologize to Nathan, because he really wanted to be in his grandchild's life.

My mom was also angry and disappointed with us, she told us that if we ruined any chance of getting to see her grandchild we could kiss our inheritance's goodbye.

NATHAN POV:

To hear him apologize like this just surprised me to no end, and I was wondering where those marks he got came from, and now I know. In all honesty, his parents always struck me as the more accepting types anyway.

"I know that sorry doesn't really change what we did or how we acted towards you, but I just wanted you to know that I really am sorry." Tyson said,

Honestly I was so surprised, and I could tell that he really was sorry, and truth be told I really didn't have anything against him, even though I should.

I could tell that he wanted to start over, and even though he doesn't deserve it, I feel like a fresh start would be a good idea.

"Even though you don't deserve it I am willing to allow you to be in the children's lives.

But if I sense any kind of mischief from you, you will never see them again." I threatened, in all seriousness I probably wouldn't go through with it but I would at least keep them from him for a few days or so.

"I understand, my parents are very eager to meet their future grandchild. Vicky is also excited to be an aunt, and I'm excited to be a dad.

So there is no way that I will do anything to screw up my chances of being in my kids life.

My dad personally threatened to kick my ass if I ever did anything to screw up him seeing his grandchild.

My mom threatened to disinherit and disown me and Vicky, not to mention Vicky threatened to castrate me if I mess anything up, so I have no intention of making even the smallest mistake.

I want to be there for you and our kids." Tyson said and honestly I couldn't stop smiling, his family really wants to meet their newest addition.

As we were talking Ramos came up to Tyson.

"Greetings, human I am Ramos, are you ready!"
Ramos asked.

"I'm ready." Tyson answered with conviction, then just like before, Ramos became mist and passed through Tyson, then just like with the rest of his family, he got on all fours and started changing, his eyes glowed a deep red, his hand and nails became paw's and claws, his body turned into a giant black wolf.

When the the transformation was complete, Tyson's wolf turned towards me, then let out a gigantic howl, then once he finished he came towards me and started sniffing my legs.

I raised a brow in confusion, then suddenly he shifted back and stared at me. I was trying not to look down but it was becoming difficult.

"Tyson, are you okay?" Mr Rand asked, Tyson didn't reply and just stared at me. "Tyson?" I asked, then in one swift movement he grabbed my arm and spun me so he was behind me, then he started sniffing my neck purring.

Vicky had a brow raised. "Is that normal?" She asked, just then a growl was heard, it was Axel and he did not look happy. As he came up and snatched me away from Tyson, he growled at him.

"Mate, mine!" Tyson and Axel growled at the same time, we all looked wide eyed.

"What's happening?" I asked in fear and confusion.

"Well apparently you are the soulmate of both Axel and Tyson , Nathan." Rex answered, and honestly my jaw just hit the floor so hard. I was the soulmate of an alpha and a beta wolf. This could be very complicated.

 This could be very complicated

PIC OF VADRA

PIC OF KARINA, CALIX'S MATE

PIC OF RAMOS.