Epilogue

Author's Note: There will be a huge revision of the story starting from late June to early September. This chapter is also in third person.

Years after Brian was viciously attacked by Robert Hill, he never talked about it again. He rarely speaks about it with Jordan and Shannon. Sometimes he sees Shannon walking around places he is at and people think he's insane. Olivia still watches over Brian and watches what he does to make sure he is alright. The word has been spreading around school that he sees ghosts and can talk to them. Kids make fun of him and always yell "Carol Ann where are you? Can you help me find her?" at him. Although Brian doesn't like his power, he still uses it to talk to Olivia and Shannon. Shannon tells stories of the afterlife to Brian and it fascinates him. The fears have stopped trying to kill Brian and Jordan. They only kill people who use their ability to perceive and since Brian and Jordan don't use it anymore, the fears have no reason to kill them.

Now, Brian is an adult who's married to a beautiful woman and has two smart and funny kids. They know nothing of the horrific memories Brian keeps from his childhood. Although Brian has not been experiencing things, what his kids have seen is a whole new story.