Two

● please dont forget to vote. Much love ●

Dinner is over and we walk together to the common room. Pansy and I walk arm in arm down the corridors with the others behind us. I hear them talking about how excited they are about the party.

"I can't wait to dance." I hear Maya.
"You don't know how to dance", Mattheo teases her - ".. but I bet Lexi and I can help you there."

"Shut it, you dickhead. You know exactly I don't dance. And certainly not with someone like that who has two left feet.

You're only good at foot bobbing." I turn around briefly while walking and wink at him.

He runs past me from behind and stops right in front of me kneels down and begs: "Oh my lady please give me five minutes of your precious time tonight to teach me the perfect hip swing that god has put in your cradle."

"God, don't ever do that again. My goodness, you can be such an idiot. Yeah, maybe I can fit that into my schedule somewhere on short notice." I giggle, helping him up and raking my arm into his.

Maya, Pansy and I reach our dorm and the first thing Pansy does is run to the wardrobe to find the dress she wants to put on me.

I'm still not convinced to go to the Party but Pansy gives me no other choice.

I've thought about it the whole way to our dorm and have come to the conclusion that maybe it's not soo wrong to go there - just this time.

Totally hysterical, Pansy screams :" FOUND! AAAH!", she runs towards me and pushes me and my dress into the bathroom.

"Well come on, hurry up, I want to see that I'm right!" she yells at me.

And once again I roll my eyes, take the dress and turn around on my heels and Pansy closes the door.

I look in the mirror and hold the dress in front of my body.

She can't possibly be serious. I've never worn anything like that in my life, I've never even thought about buying a dress like that.

After a few minutes of walking back and forth and nibbling my fingers, I hear Maya: "Where are you? Hellooo? We have to get ready too!"

I inhale and exhale deeply, undress and slip into this wine-red dress.

I quickly use a spell to make my hair a little curlier and one for a light makeup and light red lipstick. I take a deep breath in and out and open the door.

They both stare at me and don't say a word - it makes me totally nervous.

"Pansy, that dress is definitely too much," I stammer out.

Pansy says: "Shut your stupid mouth! You look incredibly stunning! Damn, you should wear something like that more often!"
Maya's mouth is still open.

"Changed sexuality? Close your mouth. Yeah, I get it... I guess I will have no choice but to wear this dress. If this goes wrong, you're both dead! Ok? Good!", I say annoyed.

"Okaaay, ok.", they both reply, before arguing about who goes to the bathroom next and then deciding to both go at the same time. Luckily we have a big mirror and two sinks, so enough space for the two princesses.