Eleven

● please dont forget to vote. Much love ●

Lexi's POV

I haven't been as happy and content as I was with him in this magical place for a long time.

We talk a lot about how much we missed each other and how happy we are to have each other again.

To my amazement Theo brought a bottle of white wine and a fire whisky to end the evening perfectly.

I go to the kitchen to get two wine glasses while Theo makes the terrace overlooking the lake cosy for us.

Candles, a blanket on a cosy bench, good music and the man I've always loved all together in a place that looks even more beautiful in the dark.

"I have the glasses, dearest," I say, swirling the empty glasses back and forth.

"Fabulous! Sit with me, my beauty." he says, indicating the empty seat next to him on the bench with his hand.

I smile and do as he tells me.

I couldn't ask for anything more than what is happening right now.

We talk and drink until late at night. Only one candle is left burning.

"I'm cold, shall we go inside? We'll be a bit cosier and warmer inside, if you know what I mean," I say, chuckling to myself.

"Nanana, is someone trying to seduce me? Why wait?" he asks and puts my head in his hands and kisses me tenderly.

I feel the adrenaline rising in me and return the kiss with full passion.

It wears off quickly, probably because of the alcohol.

Before I know it, I'm sitting on Theo's lap and the kisses are getting hotter, more passionate.

I feel the fire between us as if it has never been gone.

My hands in his hair, his hands all over my body and God, I'm enjoying it.

With all the movements, my dress slides up and Theo notices and whispers in my ear :" Take it off and it won't slide anymore."

I smirk and reply :" Only if you take your shirt off too."

No sooner had I said the words than his shirt was on the floor.

I grab the end of my dress with both hands and pull it up.

I haven't pulled it all the way over my head yet when Theo starts kissing my stomach and breasts.

I moan lightly and enjoy how he takes every millimetre for himself.

"My girl, I missed you so much," he murmurs between kisses.

I let my head fall back, giving him more room to kiss me and he did.

I feel the bulge in his pants getting harder and harder and slowly reach for it, which brings a small moan from his mouth.

I grin slightly.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the sound of someone else moaning during my actions.

My heart starts to beat faster as he slides his hand further and further down from my back and arrives at my ass.

He moves his upper body closer to me so that he has more room for his arm.

He kisses my neck and slides his hand further past my ass, between my legs, which makes me moan.

He slowly starts rubbing my clit lightly over my underwear, which causes a soft moan right in his ear.