Fourteen

● please dont forget to vote. Much love ●

Lexi's POV

As I arrive at the shore, I ask myself a thousand questions in my head.

Is he hiding something from me?

I get out of the water and glance at Theo, who is undressing and coming towards me.

Should I ask him about it?

"I was just about to join you in the water, dear." he says sweetly.

"You were gone all of a sudden and I wanted to check on you. Go on in, I'm just going for a drink." I answer him with a lie.

"I.. I went for a pee. Okay, I'll wait for you in the water my heart." he replies and goes into the lake.

Reaching the ceiling, I grab the water bottle and think about who that must have been that he is keeping this from me.

I stare into the forest.

For what reason is he lying to me?

What interests me most is, who was it?

I suddenly don't feel so safe.

Small and not important.

Such small events don't usually throw me off so quickly but in this case it's extreme, even for me.

I take a big gulp of water and put it back in its place. Luckily he has chosen a shady spot for us.

I turn around and see Theo, who is having a great time swimming in the lake.

Suddenly I am overcome by a warm feeling full of security and happiness. As if I could suddenly conquer the happiest man on earth with my contentment.

I look at Theo and everything I felt before disappears and happiness and love take its place.

"Come on, darling. I've been waiting here for what feels like an eternity for my love." I hear Theo call from the water.

"I'm coming!" I call back, immediately running into the water and swimming towards him.

He welcomes me with open arms and his cute grin.

I love it when he grins, it brings out the dimples in his cheeks that I love so much.

With a beating heart I jump into his arms and give him a passionate kiss, a kiss that can't be compared to any other before.

This kiss is passionate yet tender and full of emotion.

My arms are wrapped tightly around his neck and my legs around his waist, his hands firmly on my hips, wandering down my back from time to time.

I enjoy this moment like never before.

At least, I can't remember it.

Right now I am completely here, mentally, physically and spiritually.

He moves his hand forward to my breasts and holds and kneads them tenderly over the bikini. With his other hand he holds my back and lets me slide back a little.

I close my eyes and let my head slide back.
He begins to kiss my breasts, causing a slight moan to escape my mouth.

I release my arms from his neck and let my upper body now be supported only by his hand and the water, with my legs still around his waist.

"You like that, darling?" he murmurs between kisses.

I don't answer and just enjoy.

It feels incredible the way he kisses every inch of my breasts, stomach and neck.