Seventeen

● please dont forget to vote. Much love ●

Lexi's POV

Arriving in the upstairs room, I quickly rush to the wardrobe to pick out something cosy and warm.

I decide on a pair of cosy black sweatpants and steal a hoodie from Theo.

He loves it when I wear his hoodies.

He always has.

With my hands full of clothes, I go into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

I don't lock it this time.

Everyone knows I'm in the bathroom.

I undress and get into the shower - nothing like a hot shower after a nice day at the lake.

I turn on the water and immediately get goose bumps.

My hair gets wet in no time and I run my hands through it a few times so that even the smallest and thinnest hair gets water.

I close my eyes.

The water pelts every millimetre of my body.

The goose bumps slowly fade and I begin to wash my hair.

Suddenly I hear the door open.

I can't see who it is because the panes of the shower door are fogged up.

"I couldn't help coming after you." I hear him.

Theo.

"And what does the gentleman want here now?" I ask, slightly playful.

"I'd like to keep you company if it's alright honey." he replies and I can see through the fogged up window that he is starting to undress.

"Oh god, honey and what about your friends down there?" I ask in shame.

"I'm sure they can get by without me for 10 minutes and if you're quiet no one will notice either." he tells me and opens the door to the shower.

"You're amazing. And I've never seen you undress so fast, my goodness." I say as he stands right in front of me.

He closes the door behind him and says, "All for you. If not now, when? If we did it in bed tonight they would hear for sure because everything is open downstairs, you know that."

I know that.

I can't answer because by the time he's said the last word, his lips are already rushing to mine.

We embrace each other wildly but still passionately.

I don't know this feeling when I know someone is down there waiting when we are having fun.

What if they hear us?

This feeling makes my stomach tingle with excitement.

Theo puts my chin between his thumb and forefinger to tilt my head.

His other hand meanwhile grabs my butt to gently massage it and also to lightly pinch it.

I close my eyes and feel his breath on my skin, his lips touching my neck and shoulder.

Very gently, like a feather.

I feel the desire for him building more and more and I reach into his hair.

Our breathing quickens.

Theo stands so close to me that I unintentionally take a step back and my back collides with the wall.