Twenty-five

_________

● please don't forget to vote - much love to you ●

_________

Draco's POV

"Oh, that can be arranged, Theodore. "I say as I give him one of my death stares.

I take a breath to cast the spell that brings him to his knees as Lexi stands up and stands protectively in front of him.

"You will not harm a hair on his head! Not a single one!" she roars, looking at me with a sombre and serious expression.

Surely she can't be serious? She's protecting the guy who kidnapped her. Something is not right here.

"Lexi, move aside. I don't want to hurt you - I'm here to finally get you back. You don't belong here. Don't you realise that?" I try to make her understand.

"What are you talking about? Theo, what is he talking about? What is Malfoy talking about?" she turns to Theo questioningly.

Finally, finally she questions everything. But I have to find out as soon as possible why she doesn't remember anything and voluntarily lives here in this forest with Theo. After all, she hated Theo so much before.

And then the most logical answer pops into my head - love potion. But of course, I should have known. That dog really is capable of anything.

"Come on Theodore, tell her the truth now, please. The whole truth, huh?" I tease him and look him in the face with a grin.
"I have no idea what he's talking about, I really don't darling," Theo replies to Lexi as he strokes her cheek.

With the way he's treating her, I want to end it all very quickly for Theodore - but I want Lexi to know the whole truth. And I want this wretched son of a whore to tell her every last detail.

"Tell her, you disgusting liar, or your great friend here would die faster than you'd like," I say with a laugh.

"Fuck Theodore, what is he talking about? What truth? Talk already." she looks up at him, straight into his eyes as she tenderly removes his hand from her cheek.

"Fuck, I can't do this." I hear Theo say softly and he starts pacing around the room.

Through all the debris and shards that he himself is responsible for.

"Honey... I beg you, how bad can it be? I love you, but please talk to me." Lexi runs after him.

Those words out of her mouth, almost break my heart and make me lose my focus for a moment.

I suddenly hold Cassy tightly again and press the wand against her neck as far as it will go.

"Oi, Theodore shouldn't you be talking willingly right now I have a little incentive for you. Not only will I take your beloved Cassy to the land of the dead, but I will free Lexi from all the spells you have placed her under," I threaten him.

"Shut up Malfoy, just let me talk to her in peace for a moment. Upstairs. If I may?" he asks as he grabs Lexi's arm, obviously not very gently.

"The fuck you will, Nott. I want to see you suffer I want to see you take the spell off her and say everything to her face." I say with a vengeance.

I can't imagine anything better than seeing him despair - seeing him go down. Watching him wreck himself with his own weapons.

Lexi pulls her arm out of Theo's and yells at him :" My goodness, spit it out already!".