Nine

● please dont forget to vote. Much love

Draco's POV

I can tell by the look on his face that he's thinking about what to say now.

"Well what is it? Spit it out," I say annoyed.

"You went to the girls' dorm, didn't you? Did you check to see if everything was gone from her?" he asks.

"Of course I checked and some things she left here, which makes no sense to me at all." I reply.

"Yes, exactly! It happens that sometimes you forget something. But I know Lexi. She never leaves anything behind when she says she's leaving. Lexi values her things way too much, no matter how small they are. Do you understand what I mean?" he looks at me questioningly and sips his coffee mug.

I think for a moment and take my coffee which is on the chest at the end of my bed.

"You mean she didn't just leave like that? But she was also pretty drunk yesterday and after coming here she didn't really seem to know what she was doing."

"Was there anything in particular she wanted here? Why was she here so late and drunk anyway?" asks Mattheo.

Shit, what do I tell him now? That I threatened her? That I kissed her and then threatened her again?

I have to think of something fast.

I take a big sip of my much too hot coffee and burn my tongue, which makes me spit it out again.

"Aaah fuck! Couldn't you have told me that the fucking coffee was still so fucking hot, you idiot?" I hiss at him.

"Sorry princess, I thought you were tough?" he laughs.

I give him an aggressive look and his laughter dies down.

"So? What was she doing here? What did Lexi want?" and sips his coffee again.

"She had asked if I could tutor her in potions. Well, you know how I am, I said maybe if she could return the favour." I lie to myself.

"You're such an idiot, Malfoy. And that was it?"

"Well, she had been drinking and hit me in the face with the flat of her hand and then left." I continue to lie.

"HA, well deserved." replies Mattheo with a mischievous grin on his face.

I could punch him for that.

"Man that's not the point right now, we should get ready and start looking and figure out what to do when we get to her front door. What if she's not there and her parents start to worry?" I think out loud.

Mattheo shakes his head and says: "You don't know Lexi's parents very well. All that matters to them is money and their own reputation in the Minestery."

"Oh, I know that too well, but you know that. So I'll get dressed and pack what I need and you should do the same. Go on," I say and put the cup back on the chest, go to the wardrobe and think about what to wear.

I'm about to go and of course it's going to be a black suit with a grey coat.

I go to the bathroom to get dressed and I can't remember the last time I got dressed so quickly.

I absolutely have to find her, I kind of owe her that after all the threats she had to listen to from me.

I take care of my hair with a comb and leave the bathroom again. I pack the essentials: wand, cigarettes and a bottle of water for the road.