Thirteen

● please dont forget to vote. Much love ●

Draco's POV

After Reno and Raya have been sorted into Slytherin, they sit down in the empty seats on the other side of me, next to Blaise and Daphne.

"Welcome to Slytherin." she says happily, extending her hand to Raya and she is about to extend her hand when Reno says :
"It couldn't have been a different house but thank you."

I look closely in his direction and ask :" Very confident huh? No need to be so rude, mate."

He gives me a dangerous look and was about to say something when Raya speaks up.

"I have to apologise for my brother, it's our third school already and he's a bit annoyed."
"It's not Daphne's fault though - he should watch his choice of words. There aren't many here who condone his behaviour," I reply, annoyed.

"We'll take your advice. By the way, I'm Raya and you are?" she smiles at me hopefully.

I'm sorry to disappoint her, I have no intention of making new friends.

Especially not with someone who looks like the person who simply disappeared from the face of the earth and who I miss more and more every day without wanting to admit it.

I don't give Raya a glance, push my plate aside and stand up.

I can't eat, I have no appetite and I don't want to waste my time eating when we could find out more information about Lexi in those minutes.

On my way out, I tell Mattheo as I walk by :
" I'll wait for you at the fountain. Don't take too much time" and disappear through the big gate into the hallway and head towards the fountain.

About 20 minutes pass and we run back and forth until the common gentleman decides to show up.

"Well, did you finally make it? Tell me, don't you care at all about Lexi or what's taking you so long?" I reply in a powerful voice.

"Oi, Malfoy now slow down a gear. So you can talk to someone else but not to someone who has to put up with you all day and help you find Lexi. Eating is important, you might want to stick to that or you'll collapse at some point and that won't help Lexi at all." he hisses back.

"I just want to find her as soon as possible, man. It's giving me absolutely no peace and I've got no appetite to begin with," I reply.

"Mhm, I get it. Let's talk about how to proceed." he thinks and I try to think of a plan in my head.

"How about if... no. That wouldn't work." I hear Mattheo mutter.

"We need to somehow get into Dumbledore's office unnoticed and I think I already have an idea how to do that. Fancy paying someone a visit?" I wink at Riddle and he just looks at me confused but follows me immediately as I start to run.

I don't believe myself that I'm really doing this but I guess I have no other choice.

We run back into the Great Hall and I look around to see if he's still here and lo and behold, there he is sitting with Ron and Hermoine.

Harry Potter.

"Come on, come on, there he is," I say, pointing unobtrusively at Harry.

"Are you serious? What do you want with him?" asks Mattheo.

"Think about it, Riddle. What does he own that no one else here owns?" I grin to myself.

"I have absolutely no idea what you mean but you'll know what you're doing," Mattheo replies.