chapter fourteen

MAYBE FRIENDS MAYBE MORE
—————————————

MAYBE FRIENDS MAYBE MORE—————————————

—————————————

            RORY SUPPOSED SHOWING UP AT HOME WITH AN INJURED SPIDER-MAN WASN'T WHAT LUIS WAS EXPECTING. Although, he was very excited he had guessed who was behind the mask.

After sending him to read in bed, Rory grabbed a few wash cloths, a bowl of water, and some bandages and hobbled back to her room.

There, Peter was sitting on the floor with his back against Rory's bed. He was looking at the ceiling and hadn't noticed she got back.

"You know, Luis bet you were Spider-man." Rory chuckled, sitting down next to her friend.

"Really?" Peter chuckled before his smile faltered. "Are you, disappointed?"

"Oh god no." Rory dismissed quickly. "I figured if anyone was to be Spider-man it would be you."

"Why?" He turned to her slightly.

"You're good. A good guy. I knew only you would run around New York in spandex." She joked, dipping the cloth into the bowl. "Now, can you get the top of the suit off or do you need help?"

"What?" Peter glanced at his suit.

"Dude, you literally are going to bleed out, and quite frankly, I would hope you wouldn't die on my nice, new rug." Rory smiled innocently, pointing to the soft material they sat on.

Peter sighed but ultimately unzipped the top of his suit. When he tugged it down, Rory winced.

"Yikes, how are you not dead?" She raised the cloth to his chest. He wasn't able to answer as the Morais girl dabbed the cloth to the wound. Peter winced and grabbed her wrist harshly.

"Hey, I gotta clean it. We were in that nasty ass water." Rory looked him in the eye.

"Sorry, instinct." He explained shortly, letting go of her arm.

"It's okay." She smiled lightly.

After cleaning Peter's wounds, she moved on to hers. Slipping her bottoms down just a little, she was able to see the wound, problem was, she couldn't reach it.

"Here, I'll do it." Peter offered, gesturing to the cloth.

"Thanks." She handed it over and slid closer to him. The cut was closer to the back of her thigh, which is why she couldn't reach it.