chapter thirtynine

MORAL MISSION
—————————

MORAL MISSION—————————

—————————

            ONCE THE SUN STARTED TO RISE, PETER P WAS FINALLY DONE FIXING AS MUCH DAMAGE AS HE COULD. Landing next to the Morais woman, he pulled her up and looked around in pride.

"Looks good Peter P. Nice job." Rory held her hand up for him high five.

He chuckled and clapped her hand with his. He was about to thank her, when his phone began to ring.

Pulling the device from Rory's hand, he saw his aunts name on the screen, answering and putting it on speaker.

"Hey, May." The boy said.

"Hey, Peter. I'm at work, and...one of the guys you're looking for just walked in." The woman on the other side of the call whispered.

Rory's eyes widened and she shared a look with Peter P. He quickly ended the call, grabbed Rory, and started to swing them to her place of work.

. . .

            LANDING LESS THAN GRACEFULLY outside the soup kitchen called Feast, Peter rushed in, yanking his mask off.

"May? Where's May?" He yelled out, spinning around frantically. An employee pointed to the back room and the boy dashed off.

Rory ran after him, glancing at the man. "Thank you!" She smiled kindly, bursting through the rocking doors after her newfound friend.

"May?" Peter yelled as he slid to a stop. Rory knocking into his back shortly after.

"Is she okay?" She glanced around quickly before realizing May and an older man were sitting peacefully.

"Ah, hey. Here he is." The woman stood as she saw her nephew.

Rory couldn't help but think how beautiful this woman was, she looked like a very friendly lady.

"Norman, this is my nephew." May smiled with a glance to the man.

"Norman Osborn? You look different. I though you were-" Rory started only to be cut off my the man in question.

"I saw Spider-man on an ad for this place. And I thought he could help me." Norman paused, glancing the young Parker boy over. "But you're not him."

"Wait, so you want Spider-man's help?" Peter P furrowed his eyebrows, glancing at the Morais woman who shrugged.

"He just wandered in." May pipped in, keeping a strange look trained on Rory. The three people in the room look at the man clad in a purple hoodie and green coat.