chapter thirtyeight

ELECTRO PART TWO
—————————

ELECTRO PART TWO—————————

—————————

            WHILE PETER P WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIS AUNT MAY, MJ WAS RUMMAGING THROUGH STEPHEN'S THINGS, RORY WAS SCROLLING THROUGH THE WATSON GIRLS PHONE, AND NED WAS TYPING RAPIDLY ON HIS COMPUTER.

"Oh, hey! I got one. I got one!" Ned yelled to his friends, all three of the others crowded around his seat.

"I mean you can take the guy out of the chair-" The Leeds boy started to gloat.

"But you can't take the chair out of the guy." Rory finished for him. He smiled brightly and held his fist out for her to bump.

"What'd you find?" Peter P asked eagerly.

"There's a...'A disturbance near a military research facility outside of the city, and witnesses say that they saw a monster flying through the air'." Ned read aloud.

"It's gotta be the guy we saw on the bridge, right?" The younger Peter glanced up at Rory who nodded. A newfound rage burning in her eyes.

"That's impossible." Octavius spoke up.

"You know him, don't you?" Peter P stood straight and walked over. "On the bridge you said his name. You did too, Rory."

"Norman Osborn." The man nodded grimly.

"What? No, its Harry Osborn. His son." Rory spat. "He just got a new suit is all."

"No, young lady, that's Norman." Otto said grimly, glancing over at her. "Brilliant scientist. Military research. But he was greedy, misguided."

"What happened to him?" Peter P asked calmly.

"We tire of your questions, boy!" The Octavius man yelled, pointing a finger towards him. The Morais woman and Parker boy gasped and jumped back a step.

"Okay...uh." Peter P turned and rushed up the steps, Rory hot on his heels.

"We gotta go. Where are we going?" Rory glanced at the two other teens.

"It's can't be him." Otto spoke up again.

"Didn't he just tell us to shut up?" Rory mumbled with an annoyed tone.

"Why?" Mj questioned, holding back a laugh from the previous woman's statement.

"Because Norman Osborn died years ago." The tentacle man stated.