chapter twentyeight

WHEN THE SITUATION ARISES
————————————

WHEN THE SITUATION ARISES————————————

————————————

            WHEN PETER CALLED, RORY WASN'T SURPRISED, BUT WITH WHAT HE WANTED TO DO, SHE WAS.

"This isn't a good idea." Rory said as he swung her through the air. "He can find our DNA and match it or something."

"Aren't you supposed to be the science genius?" Peter laughed.

"Aren't you supposed to be watching where you're going?" She rose her eyebrows as they passed the Oscorp building.

"Oh, shit." Peter mumbled before turning them around quickly.

"Mr. Osborn?" Spider-man called to the sleeping Harry was he lowered himself and Lady Hecate into the office. "Look up." Harry did so and smiled.

"I believe you're looking for us." Peter stretched him arm down so Rory could jumped to the ground. She flopped down into a seat while Peter lowered himself into another.

"I cannot believe my eyes. Spider-man, Lady Hecate." Harry stood, chuckling as he lowered himself on an armrest closer to the two.

"Just the people I wanted to see." Harry poured himself a glass of alcohol. "You, uhm...you talk to Peter and what's her name...?"

"Rory, and yes." Spider-man said quickly. Harry nodded.

"Rory, that's right. She's pretty." Harry took a sip of the drink.

"I want to help you, Mr. Osborn." Peter went back to business. "I really, really do." Harry nodded expectingly. "I can't give you my blood. Not right now."

"Excuse me?" Harry raised his eyebrows.

"It's too dangerous." Peter sat forward and rested his arms on his knees. "If our blood isn't compatible, you could die."

"I'm already dying." Harry spat out. "Your blood can't make me die more."

"But it could do something worse." Rory added.

"Okay." Harry nodded rapidly. "Alright, how much?"

"How much what?" Rory furrowed her eyebrows.

"How much do you want? Name it. You want a boat? You want a plane? You want money? How much do you want?" Harry stood quickly.