chapter fortyfour

BACK TO SCHOOL
——————————

BACK TO SCHOOL——————————

——————————

            BREAKING INTO MIDTOWN HIGH WAS NO WHAT RORY THOUGHT FOR THIS PLAN. But alas, here they are in a lab room.

Peter P dumped the remaining bits of the cures May grabbed onto a table. "Okay, so, uh, Connors...Marko...Dillon...and..." He trailed off once he reached Norman's cure. "I think I can repair the devices for Dillon and Marko, but the others..."

Pete rested his chin on Rory's shoulder, now clad in a lab coat. "Oh, I got Connors. I've already cured him once so, no big deal."

"Well, technically I cured him. I did write the algorithm." Rory teased.

"Well then maybe you can help me." Pete smirked at her before turning back to the other Peters. They stared at the young, semi-couple.

"What? It's no big deal." Pete repeated.

"Great." P Parker nodded.

"Yeah, that's great." Peter P smiled softly.

Pete held his hands up in surrender before turning to the right. He quickly changed directions and headed to the cart on Rory's left.

"I think I can make an anti-serum for Dr. Osborn. Been thinking about it a long time." P Parker sighed.

He looked over at the youngest Peter, who stared daggers at the cure container as if it would somehow also hurt Norman. Rory patted his shoulder.

"That thing sure is ugly. I think it's still got my blood on it." She tried to joke, considering the man in question tossed the vile at her.

"We gotta cure all of them. Right?" P Parker snapped Peter P back to reality.

"Right." He nodded softly.

"That's what you do." Rory smiled, turning to find where Pete went. "I can help with all of them if needed, I'll just go make sure Pete doesn't write the wrong formula...again."

Pete snapped on some gloves, grabbed two pares of goggles, found the chemicals he needed, and got to work.

Rory leaned on the table next to him, watching him work.

Ned rolled over in a very loud chair, looking to the oldest Peter in the room. "So, do you have a best friend too?"

"I did." P Parker sighed. Rory and Pete shared a glanced with furrowed eyebrows.