fourteen

Ms

Ms.Choi turned on the water faucet and rinse the vegetables under it. Her eyes diverted to the stove that suddenly turned off. She pressed the on button many times. Too many times making it broken. She huffed hot breath staring at the broken appliance in front of her.

"Beomgyu come down I need help In the kitchen!"His mom shouted asking for his assistance. It took him minutes before he could show up downstairs. He looks stressed with forehead creases visible. His mom couldn't help but notice his ugly frown.

"What's with your face don't tell me you're going to complain about helping me"She kiddingly pushed his shoulder. But his frown kept place. He looked like he's troubled with something on his mind.

"No I'm not"He replied and walked to find the thing she needs his help with.

"Where are you going? I haven't even told you what I need help in"Ms.Choi said to her son who stopped on his tracks.

"Come I need help with the stove"She pointed to the rusty metal appliance.

Beomgyu went help his mom on fixing the electric stove so she could finish cooking. But even how hard they try on repairing it on their own it looks like they need to call in a professional to fix it. Ms.Choi didn't get to finish cooking and she can't just let them starve.