fifty - four

Days Later

Days Later...
The cold weather lightly kissed their skins. Soobin reached for the air-condition remote. He couldn't stand freezing to death any longer.

"This weather makes me want to piss ice slush"
He shamelessly announced. He pressed the red button to turn off the cooling device. He's finally unbothered with the sweeping air brushing through his body.

Yeonjun waited for Soobin to sit back down. His fingers can't move due to the cold. When everyone is seated in their stone cold seats Yeonjun glanced at Ryujin. He bobbed his head giving her a signal to stand up. Beomgyu's eyes immediately diverted to the figure walking up to the podium. The girl stood besides their president holding her hands together.

"It's been awhile since our last formal meeting as a club and for today's announcement Ryujin has joined me for we have a important announcement to all"Yeonjun's eyes traveled to the lass right next to him.

Beomgyu perceives their glimmering eye contact sitting from a few meters away. His brows unconsciously rosed as he continued to look at their unbreakable staring contest. They act like they're so drowned into each other's eyes unable to notice the world around them. He suddenly felt this weird tingly sensation in his body observing their absurd amount of staring.