sixteen

Next dayBeomgyu went to the dishwasher and opened it

Next day
Beomgyu went to the dishwasher and opened it. He placed the dirty bowls and cups inside the racks. He's currently washing the dirty dishes. Since he woke up thirty minutes ago he's barely in his senses.

Old jazz music can be heard playing from the old speakers in the living room. His mom is fond of playing old music since she doesn't understand the music now a days. His eyes kept on falling. The only thing he wants to do is go back to sleep and wake up late afternoon.

"Beomgyu why are you putting the kitchen towel inside the dishwasher?"With a broomstick Ms.Choi softly poked Beomgyu's head. He looked at his left hand holding the kitchen cloth. His mom sighed and grabbed it off his grasp.

They went home late last evening. After Ryujin and Beomgyu's quick conversation. Ms.Choi bought shaved ice cream for her and her son. They went to eat street food then after. Next they watched the fireworks that happens every Friday night at the bay. That's the reason why Beomgyu's still sleepy than usual.

BEEP BEEP, their forehead wrinkled like crinkles. Who could be honking at them like drunk drivers after two crates of beer. Ms.Choi told her son to stay put in the kitchen and continue cleaning.

She opened the door as the person from the other side harshly pushed it. Ms.Choi almost got squashed like a papaya, being in between the door and the wall.