forty - eight

"The house looks great"Ms

"The house looks great"Ms.Choi smiled at Ryujin. She raised her hand for a congratulatory high five. You expect them to be studying now but no. After going to the mall for a last minute grocery shopping. Ms.Choi cleaned the house in a rush.

Ryujin insisted to help in cleaning. Ms.Choi told her it was okay but she persistently offered her help. "Your back is getting drowned in sweat excuse me I'll get a towel"Ms.Choi said before she left.

She sat down on the sofa tired. She hears the vacuum turn off and seizes a sight of the boy slump on the single couch besides her. Did they review. A bit. But is it enough for tomorrow's big exam. Probably not.

"I'm so sorry for taking your time, we barely reviewed"Beomgyu huffs. He relaxes on the sofa in exhaustion. It's bothering him that he invites her to study but ended up cleaning their house.

"It's fine I enjoyed listening to your Mom's stories"She chuckled.

"It's a surprise you didn't get tired listening to it"He mumbled opening his book to the last page he read. She laughed and moved closer besides him.

"What time does your dad arrive on Friday?"She asked.

"I haven't asked my mom yet but I can If you want—"He stops when she shakes her hand gesturing him that it's not necessary. He nods his head and brushed back his bangs.