forty - nine

Few days later"Sh*t this house is like Tony Stark's you don't mind me living here right"Soobin slumped himself on the egg chair

Few days later
"Sh*t this house is like Tony Stark's you don't mind me living here right"Soobin slumped himself on the egg chair.

A new mission for the Losers Club takes place. Today they gathered in Karina's house for one reason. She has a big backyard that is required for their activity. What activity? An activity that's been pending for so long.

"Feet down that couch is whiter than your ass loser"Yeji kicks Yeonjun's legs that is on top of the sofa.

"Hey notebook do you have food to feed us I'm dying here"Soobin exaggerated.

"I have raspberry jam in the kitchen is that enough?"Karina organized their shoes. There's a shoe rack for a reason and it seems invisible to them.

"Whaaaaat you live like a daughter of iron man then you only have jam?"He stands up from the chair and led himself to where Beomgyu is.

He's looking at the photos hung on the wall — It mesmerized him. A lot. Out of all photos Soobin's eyes landed on this small picture frame. Beomgyu looked at him — Scoldingly to put the photo down.

"Jeno got some nana's 80s hair back then when was this taken? Old stone age?"Soobin stared at the photo before Karina saw him meddling with her stuff and takes it away.