fifty - five

He agreed

He agreed. He agreed to the makeover he didn't see the use of, earlier today. From being sure to his decisions —He did the opposite. Ryujin must have black magic to make him change his mind in a snap. Or. She simply is a good convincer. Whatever the reason is. He's now looking through clothing catalogs in every store.

Ryujin gained an idea to give everyone free makeovers. Hairstyles exclusively. But for him. She's going all out. Head to toe revamp. A new version. A new look. A glow up to boost his confidence.

She consulted him in things before buying them. He's the one wearing It. He should feel comfortable. She's just the guide. But. He didn't mind. He let her choose things he thinks will suit him. Time went by quick. They barely noticed that's it's already the mall's closing.

"F*ck umm, Hold this I need to go the restroom"Ryujin feel a twist of pain in her stomach. She taps his shoulder and lets him hold her phone.

"There's a public restroom outside the mall—"

"Screw that I might have a piss mark on my ass if I didn't release this now"Ryujin didn't let him finish. She's aware the mall already closing and shoppers are requested to the leave the building. But. It's urgent.

"You're leaving me alone??"Beomgyu's forehead puckered. He's alarmed that he'll be left alone. The lights are already closed. He also doesn't want to get locked inside the mall.