sixty - six

Present"It's been thirty minutes dipsh*t rebound ain't coming"Yeji looked at the time

Present
"It's been thirty minutes dipsh*t rebound ain't coming"Yeji looked at the time.

Disheveling his hair - Soobin clutched out his phone and dialed his number. He dialed. And dialed. But no answer. He threw his phone on the table. There's no use. His phone is not in service. He groaned and shot a glance at the girl sitting alone in the corner of the room.

"You, maybe you know where he is? He's been ditching club for three weeks straight and it's getting concerning here"Soobin spoke. He peered his eyes to the figure. Her head is hung low and sat so distantly from the group.

Soobin sees Karina writing on a notepad. He gestures her to tear him a sheet. He clutched on the stationary and balled his fist. He shaped it to a ball before throwing it towards the latter. His throwing ability sucks as the ball landed on the empty desk. The desk Beomgyu always sits on. The desk that is now unoccupied for weeks.

No one. Except for Beomgyu. Nabi. And Ryujin. Knew what happened. It's been three weeks of his absence. No one has a clue on what is going on.

Ryujin's eyes leisurely glanced to the paper resting on the desk. Guilt tripped on her when she remembers Beomgyu. How the feeling inside her twinge every time she remembered that evening. It's like a sharp needle slowly pricking every inch of her body. It's paralyzing she doesn't know how to describe that feeling.