thirty - one

Ryujin watched the peaceful waves

Ryujin watched the peaceful waves. Her eyes were mesmerized on the calm blue sea. It's her boyfriend's family house moving party. The overview sight of the ocean captured her eyes. It's the perfect view for the prefect beach house. Having a house near the beach. Is part of her lifetime bucketlist she has since before.

Suho eyes darted to the figure. The doors in the house are
opened for the guest to look around freely. A lot of friends and family relatives came to celebrate their new achievement. It's a new milestone for their family. Ryujin's invited to celebrate it with them along with other friends.

"Boo!"Suho crept up behind. She looks so focused. He knew she won't expect him.

"Wow. I'm shocked"Ryujin blinked her eyes. He failed his mission on scaring her. Suho drew his bottom lip between his teeth. He needs a better jumpscare than boo.

"At least tell me you got startled"He sighed and went to hug her from behind.

"Who even gets scared with boo anymore"Ryujin replied. She felt his chin rest on her shoulder. He's being clingy again. Ryujin thought. It's a norm between them anyways. He's hyper. She's calm.

"I see you already fell in love with the view"Suho mentioned. He knows how much his girlfriend loves the sea. They have countless dates besides the beach. It doesn't get old even they go there every time.